Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

should i ask this girl to cinema? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just been on a college ski trip for a week. Met this girl and was talking to her quite a bit over dinner and that and really like her. I recently found her on facebook and started speaking to her quite a bit, mostly about what music we like and how i used to live in germany and that although it seems as though its always me carrying on the conversation. we've been speaking on facebook for about 4 days now and have now known her nearly two weeks. anyways, do you think i should invite her to the cinema? and how do i go about bringing it up and asking her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malson)
    Hi, just been on a college ski trip for a week. Met this girl and was talking to her quite a bit over dinner and that and really like her. I recently found her on facebook and started speaking to her quite a bit, mostly about what music we like and how i used to live in germany and that although it seems as though its always me carrying on the conversation. we've been speaking on facebook for about 4 days now and have now known her nearly two weeks. anyways, do you think i should invite her to the cinema? and how do i go about bringing it up and asking her?
    Go for it mate Girls are utter mind****s, the last one i went out with i thought i had no chance (ie me putting in all the effort) then one day she turns around and is like i love you and it was ****ing on

Moral of the story green light, in your own time go on.

ReputationRep:
    any more advice?

ReputationRep:
    Try your chances. Regretting not have asked her out when you had the chance is far worse than getting rejected. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Ask her as early as possible, or you'll just end up being 2 people who have conversations, and nothing more, and get stuck that way too. Bring it up in a conversation in a normal way, but don't make it sound like a serious thing. Don't have an all or not nothing mind set based on it

ReputationRep:
    any more advice?
    Why don't you suggest something a bit different for the date? Problem with cinema is that you won't be able to talk or get to know her better.

ReputationRep:
    No. not to the cinema straight anyway. cinemas are not great first dates as you will be doing is sitting in the dark together.

Ask her for coffee AND movie so you can at least talk first.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, agree with the people saying go somewhere you can talk. Def ask her out though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.