Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Where where you raised? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Born and raised in Barnet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    Awesome, I'm doing Computing, Electronics, Business & just about to hand it my Computing EPQ
    Nice! who's your Business teacher? I'm guessing you want to do Computing at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Nice! who's your Business teacher? I'm guessing you want to do Computing at uni?
    unfortunately Jon Kingswood, who has taught us barely anything :P and yep, hopefully going to Birmingham City Uni to do Computer Games Programming. What uni course's have you gotten offers for?

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately Jon Kingswood, who has taught us barely anything :P and yep, hopefully going to Birmingham City Uni to do Computer Games Programming. What uni course's have you gotten offers for?
    Ahh yeah I've heard that about Jon, for economics I have John Caden who is brilliant, for my AS economics and my EPQ I had Ali (who is about on par with Jon Kingswood) I'm hopefully going to Lancaster to do Economics, but I also had offers from Kent, Loughborough and Aston - York turned me down but offered me another course instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Ahh yeah I've heard that about Jon, for economics I have John Caden who is brilliant, for my AS economics and my EPQ I had Ali (who is about on par with Jon Kingswood) I'm hopefully going to Lancaster to do Economics, but I also had offers from Kent, Loughborough and Aston - York turned me down but offered me another course instead.
    ah Ali's pretty funny sometimes, just wonders into our class and says something funny as he goes by. Coming off now, so cya around

ReputationRep:
    ah Ali's pretty funny sometimes, just wonders into our class and says something funny as he goes by. Coming off now, so cya around
    haha yeah I know what you mean, he once walked into my economics class this year and just said 'what are you doing to these poor children?! torturing their intellectual minds?! especially his! *points at me*'. Alrighty then, sees ya laters

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool born and bred I love Liverpool but I'd happily try living elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Born in Germany, Parents are british. Lived in New Orleans, LA from 3 till I was 12, moved to NYC and stayed till now.

ReputationRep:
    I was born in Jakarta, capital of Indonesia. Oddly enough, I was registered as legitimate British citizen (but I still don't have an ID card)
    Jakarta is ... not so green. You can check it out on Google if you're bothered, most of the buildings here are either new skyscrapers or historical landmarks.
    I was "back" in England for a short bit, but moved back to Indonesia (mainly because mum wanted to stay in her country and dad had to follow her, despite wanting to stay in Sheffield). I stayed in London during my time "back".

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.