Saudi
    Dubai
    England-Now

Edit: Why am I being negged for this?

ReputationRep:
    South London.
    (Croydon and Lewisham)

ReputationRep:
    I have lived all my life in Ipswich, Suffolk. It's so flat, boring and quiet. But it's rural (and drier than the rest of England!) so I can't complain. Just wish I lived in Bury or somewhere on the coast. Bury has an amazing town centre - Ipswich is such a dump! Then there's Southwold and Walberswick and all those lovely places.

ReputationRep:
    In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days.

ReputationRep:
    Thamesmead. (South East London)
    Sittingbourne. (Kent.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days.
    chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, who where up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air!!

ReputationRep:
    born and raised in Cheltenham :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast93)
    chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all cool, shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys, who where up to no good, started making trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air!!
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I can say is that this cab was rare, but I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel-Air'!

what a legend haha!

ReputationRep:
    Barking, horrid place to live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Barking, horrid place to live
    Barking is pretty horrid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a military brat. Got shipped around a lot until I was 12. lived in the countries that my dad got assigned.
    I moved around south Wales a few times between 12 and 14 before settling down in the sunny seaside town of Swansea. Now I've been here 3 years or so.

ReputationRep:
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I can say is that this cab was rare, but I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel-Air'!

what a legend haha!
    I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked to my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air...
    Dum, duh-duh-dum-duh...

ReputationRep:
    I grew up in the Upper Clapton area mostly but my mum's friend (Professor Green's nan to be exact ) had a daughter who lived in Ilford, so I used to go there every now and then to visit her children as they where the same age as me and to play. Those where the days
    ahh awesome, just curious what's professor green like? i know he is quite close to nan, and i'm fan of his music, especially his earlier stuff. lol *nosey*

ReputationRep:

what a legend haha!

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabbie 'yo home, smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel-air!

ReputationRep:
    A village near Leamington Spa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Barking is pretty horrid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol yeh, was a great decision to move

ReputationRep:

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabbie 'yo home, smell ya later!' Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel-air!
    (Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
    I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
    I looked to my kingdom
    I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air...
    Dum, duh-duh-dum-duh...
    I approve

ReputationRep:
    Stokey :woo:

Omg springfield park. Love that place :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaterracottapie)
    ahh awesome, just curious what's professor green like? i know he is quite close to nan, and i'm fan of his music, especially his earlier stuff. lol *nosey*
    His whole family that I met (including him) where all really lovely to me and my mum. He is 10 years older than me, so I would play with his cousins and his bro and sister when I would visit them, in Clapton and Essex. Basically, my mum was really good friends with his nan, because his nan worked for our landlady (who is our relative), and she introduced us to her because she had grandchildren my age and we where new to the country (we came to London when I was 4 from Sweden). I remember Stephen (as he was known back then ) as being more into rock music, he was really good at skateboarding and rollerblading too. I remember thinking he was really cool I used to visit his nan's house in Clapton (where he lived) maybe 3 times a week from the ages of 4 to about 9. I even slept over a few times when my mum had to go out of London overnight. And I used to call his nan Aunt They where all really generous, me and my mum where quite poor at the time to be honest, and his nan threw me a big birthday party when I turned six at her house, and bought me presents, a cake, and lots of party food. His mum was also really nice, as where her other children. We drifted out of contact with them when we moved out of the area when I was about 9, and I had no idea he had become Professor Green until recently. I was in shock :eek: just because I had no idea that I had known Professor Green and his family! Pretty strange really. But he deserves all his success, he went through a lot of stuff and it's great to see he's been so successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R4INBOW)
    Stokey :woo:

Omg springfield park. Love that place :daydreaming:
    Yep it's a nice little park, as is Clissold I haven't been there in years tbh though, I live on the other side of London now, and I should be going all the way up to Sunderland for Uni I'll miss knowing that I'm still not too far from the place I was raised, but I think it's probably time I lived somewhere outside of London

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.