The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Firmers 2013

Everyone seems to be firming now! So come say hello. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Firmed for Mechanical engineering! What's everyone else doing?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Im also firmed for Geography :smile:

If you want to get to know someone before you go send me a message!
Firmed economics :smile:
Reply 4
Firmed for Construction Engineering Management (bit of a mouthful :biggrin: ) already been speaking to AGroves on Facebook and he's a top guy, really looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 5
If anyone wants to chat on BookFace just drop me a PM or whatever :smile:
Reply 6
What hall is everyone thinking of? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by veedubbug

I've been doing that with everyone I can find on here hahaha. Would be well funny to chat to someone people then end up as neighbours!
Reply 8
Original post by iLayton
Firmed for Mechanical engineering! What's everyone else doing?

I'm doing Accounting and Financial Management, but everyone I see on here seems to want to do some sort of engineering haha! Which halls are you thinking of? :smile:
Original post by Turty

Robert Bakewell, or Rigg Rut, there basically the same but i would prefer Robert Bakewell
Reply 10
Original post by hakuna-matata
Robert Bakewell, or Rigg Rut, there basically the same but i would prefer Robert Bakewell

Haha same! In the same order as well. Everyone seems to be saying these two!
Reply 11
Original post by Turty
I'm doing Accounting and Financial Management, but everyone I see on here seems to want to do some sort of engineering haha! Which halls are you thinking of? :smile:

Yeah i know what you mean, but i haven't seen many mechanical though! I'm hoping for Robert bakewell, or Hazlerigg - Rutland... Expensive, but i want an en-suite and they are close to Engineering and the gym! How about you?
Reply 12

lol bookface, made me laugh so hard ha xD

ive firmed human bio :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Turty

i like the look of William Morris or Rigg Rut. i looked around the newly refurbished butler court deluxe ensuite. it was nice but not for me.

what about you?
Reply 14
Original post by iLayton
Yeah i know what you mean, but i haven't seen many mechanical though! I'm hoping for Robert bakewell, or Hazlerigg - Rutland... Expensive, but i want an en-suite and they are close to Engineering and the gym! How about you?

Haha literally everyone I've asked now has said Bakewell and Rigg-Rut! I'm the same! :smile: So hello neighbour.
Reply 15
Original post by hgo
i like the look of William Morris or Rigg Rut. i looked around the newly refurbished butler court deluxe ensuite. it was nice but not for me.

what about you?

I haven't even visited L'boro haha. Oh, well if you go for Rigg-Rut we might be neighbours because that's my second choice after Robert Bakewell! :smile:

What are you applying for?
Reply 16
just firmed unconditional for ITMB ! roll on september, when are we allowed to apply for accommodation then ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by hgo
lol bookface, made me laugh so hard ha xD

ive firmed human bio :smile:

Thats me trying to be funny :biggrin: I'm a loser I know :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Turty
Haha literally everyone I've asked now has said Bakewell and Rigg-Rut! I'm the same! :smile: So hello neighbour.

I went to the open day and was speaking to the students that were already studying and they said Bakewell and Rigg-Rut are gone within minutes of the accommodation applications opening because they're so popular so its not only new students that want them its the students that are already there too :/
Reply 19
Thats me trying to be funny :biggrin: I'm a loser I know :wink:

you succeeded! :biggrin: lol

Quick Reply

Latest