ReputationRep:
    Fired International Business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imrteken)
    Fired International Business
    Fired wow? Why, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armani_h)
    Awesome. That's not too far away. Are you studying A-levels or Foundation programme?
    yeah not too far where are you from then?
    I did my alevels last year and I am doing foundation in art at Epsom at the moment. what are you hoping to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Depends what you consider "best", but they're generally considered to be very good :yep: They are however three of the four most over-subscribed halls (along with William Morris), so you might want to look at one or two others in case you need a backup plan.
    just random question the halls for Butler Court look nice but is there way we can choose not to be in a shared room? Shared room would be my worst nightmare. Or is that just a gamble you have to take?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
    Fired wow? Why, what happened?
    I'm actually loling right now, Its true what they say a little mistype can cause a huge mistake!

I meant Firmed not Fired.. lol been watching too much apprentice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.gregory)
    just random question the halls for Butler Court look nice but is there way we can choose not to be in a shared room? Shared room would be my worst nightmare. Or is that just a gamble you have to take?*
    It does have rooms that aren't shared. When you apply for accommodation in a few weeks, it'll offer you a choice of all the different room types in all the different halls, and if the one you want is available you simply choose that, so you'd choose Butler Court standard room or whatever rather than Butler Court shared room. If the room type you want isn't on the list and you use the preferences system (where you put in the criteria you want like catered or self catered, which part of campus etc and they match you up as best they can later on) then it's possible you could get allocated a shared room, but you can still call the accommodation office and see what else is available.

ReputationRep:
    Design school anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Psychology

Does anyone know what accommodation I'm likely to be offered doing a psychology course...I really want butler but i have this feeling I'm not going to get it

ReputationRep:
    I firmed for BSc Communications and Media Studies. I'm considering any self-catered en-suite room for accommodation (e.g Butler, Rigg-Rut, Bill Mo, Bakewell). BTW, there's a Loughborough Freshers 2013/2014 group now created on Facebook. Get your asses on there ASAP. Out. x.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.gregory)
    yeah not too far where are you from then?
    I did my alevels last year and I am doing foundation in art at Epsom at the moment. what are you hoping to study?
    I am hoping to study BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I am from Wimbledon in South London

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody, I'm a student from Singapore and I've firmed with Loughborough for Air Transport Management If there is anybody else on this course, p.m me!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Loughborough for Fine Art

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to study aero with foundation year. Weather was nice and facilities looked great when I visited so I decided to firm it . Hope its like that all year around. The students were really polite and courteous aswell.

Loads of halls to choose from, thinking of standard WHB at bill mo, harry french or telford. Location doesn't really matter to me.

I hope its true, that u make freinds for life at uni and u make friends for uni on TSR . Itching to meet all sorts of people here before fingers crossed - enrolling at Lboro.

Erm.... PT or TNP could u tell me how much we need to pay for a gym membership, cheers .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smhark110)
    Erm.... PT or TNP could u tell me how much we need to pay for a gym membership, cheers .
    £130 in town or £200 for the Uni gyms, that's a one off cost for the whole year.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Loughborough International Business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessieLee)
    Finally firmed for Retailing, Marketing and Management, anyone else firmed for this course yet? :-) x

Deferred from last year so will be starting this course in September

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Loughborough for BA English! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody firmed for Chemistry? so far havent seen anyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!

Right, I am guessing you all have had the email stating that we can apply for accommodation between the 28th of May - the 31st of May. I am just wondering as all Unconditionals have had their chance to apply, when will we get our email telling us which specific day we are allowed to apply? Also I've already registered for the accommodation but having to wait until we can actually apply. Has anyone else registered too? Also does any one know how hard or what the process looks like - meaning when we apparently click the hall we want is it simply a list?

Thanks, I'm soooooo excited but hope I get the hall I want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy2693)
    Deferred from last year so will be starting this course in September
    Yay! Someone else doing the course, what accommodation you planning to choose? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.