Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smhark110)
    Yep, got Telford 2 days ago!
    (Original post by emilyleah)
    I confirmed my place this morning!
    Yayy! Other Telforders Why did you guys choose Telford, if you don't mind my asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Tatty..)
    Yayy! Other Telforders Why did you guys choose Telford, if you don't mind my asking?
    I didn't want the majority of my money to go accommodation I'd rather be able to spend money on other things and I wanted accommodation in the village what make you choose it?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't want the majority of my money to go accommodation I'd rather be able to spend money on other things and I wanted accommodation in the village what make you choose it?
    Same reason.

ReputationRep:
    I chose Telford yesterday standard room
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAlex95)
    I chose Telford yesterday standard room
    :ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I've confirmed a place at Telford! Anyone joining me there?
    :yep:

What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beatriceg)
    Hey! Me too! are you in the fb group already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh is there a fb group for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    :yep:

What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fine Art, you?

ReputationRep:
    Same pretty much, though it's really annoying because they're moving to another block this Sep so no one knows what'll it'll be like :/

ReputationRep:
    Anybody get Cayley accommodation? Only one i could get this morning as i completely forgot to get accommodation yesterday..

ReputationRep:
    Same pretty much, though it's really annoying because they're moving to another block this Sep so no one knows what'll it'll be like :/
    I looked at pictures from the Village Court falk egg on tour because that's where it's moving to and those pictures look alright I just didn't think it was worth paying £1000+ extra for an en suite I can't imagine I'd be spending loads of time in my room anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daviddd)
    I've got Royce as well. No idea what it's like tbh. I've just gone for a standard room as there is a max. of 8 people per toilet/shower which doesn't really bother me. I've spoken to a mate already at Lboro (different halls though) who has told me they have a good social scene and it's also pretty close to everything.

Also the rooms look nice enough!

I'm doing Information Technology Management for Business
    Ive been in Royce to visit a friend! Royce rooms are okay, they are just normal rooms quite near to the student union. my friend shared Shower and had nothing special in her Room, i quite Liked the area around Royce, it looked very quiete, clean etc. I was also thinking of applying there for acc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Fine Art, you?
    Computer Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Of everyone that has got accomadation, I haven't heard of anyone getting Bakewell or Rigg-Rutt?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burty123)
    Ive got Royce confirmed, anyone going for Royce, or can give insight into whether its a good hall?
    Hi, have you been able to pay our deposit for your room yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaGarlai)
    Of everyone that has got accomadation, I haven't heard of anyone getting Bakewell or Rigg-Rutt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have found no one who got Rigg-Rutt including me but a few bakewell. Safe to say the most stressful morning of my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smhark110)
    Yep, got Telford 2 days ago!
    me toooo!!

ReputationRep:
    Cayley anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliewoodheadx)
    Anybody get Cayley accommodation? Only one i could get this morning as i completely forgot to get accommodation yesterday..

I'm in Cayley! Had a similar experience, ended up sleeping through the alarm that was supposed to get me up in time to reserve this morning. I was initially going for a standard self catered :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmart21)
    I have found no one who got Rigg-Rutt including me but a few bakewell. Safe to say the most stressful morning of my life!
    I know right what did you end up doing? have you reserved an accomad?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.