Posted from TSR Mobile
    Welll I've been doing an Art Foundation course but travelling a lot too
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Tatty..)
    Welll I've been doing an Art Foundation course but travelling a lot too
    Oh wow, that sounds really good Did you do the foundation course at a uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Oh wow, that sounds really good Did you do the foundation course at a uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I did it at a local college because then it's free And it's been such a fun year! You planning/ done any travelling as well?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    No, I did it at a local college because then it's free And it's been such a fun year! You planning/ done any travelling as well?
    Ah right, sounds good! Not done any yet, but I might do over the summer - have you done much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, sounds good! Not done any yet, but I might do over the summer - have you done much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sounds like a plan Been to France a couple of times then going South America for two months this summer

ReputationRep:
    I've confirmed a place at Telford! Anyone joining me there?
    I'll be seeing you there then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoelCastley)
    I'll be seeing you there then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got into Bill-Mo! Wooh! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elevon)
    Same here and went for preference system, It sucks to be the ones to choose on 31st....

also for people who used the preference system, when is the earlier we will get the replies? will it be after the results? the email was not very clear
    My day was the 28th, so the Tuesday and I logged on at 9:30 but alas it was too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amz108)
    Anyone choose Butler Court? I went for it as Rigg Rutt or RB went within about 30 seconds!
    Good choice picking Butler Court! One of the best halls on campus!! I've lived there for 2 years and will be there for my 3rd year in September!! Here's our Freshers group for all the updates about Freshers week!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/butlerfreshers/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boro_George)
    Good choice picking Butler Court! One of the best halls on campus!! I've lived there for 2 years and will be there for my 3rd year in September!! Here's our Freshers group for all the updates about Freshers week!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/butlerfreshers/?fref=ts
    I wish I could live in Butler Court too...

ReputationRep:
    What course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Civil engineering you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoelCastley)
    Civil engineering you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Computer science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nooo had to do the damn preference thing.... I wanted butler court soooo bad, not particularly surprised Rigg rutt and RB went so soon.

What are the chances of actually getting the place you want through the preference system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantum_Phantom)
    Nooo had to do the damn preference thing.... I wanted butler court soooo bad, not particularly surprised Rigg rutt and RB went so soon.

What are the chances of actually getting the place you want through the preference system?
    I wanted Butler Court too! I am in a dilemma right now, I sincerely do not understand the accommodation process at all. I was meant to apply on the 30th of May and the application began at 9am. Due to revision I forgot and only remembered at noon. I ended up having to do the preferences thing too, but when are we supposed to hear from them to see if we have got a place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaka)
    I wanted Butler Court too! I am in a dilemma right now, I sincerely do not understand the accommodation process at all. I was meant to apply on the 30th of May and the application began at 9am. Due to revision I forgot and only remembered at noon. I ended up having to do the preferences thing too, but when are we supposed to hear from them to see if we have got a place?
    I've read that preference people hear back after results day!:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat12395)
    I've read that preference people hear back after results day!:/
    I was looking forward to applying to Butler Court.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dholmes2013)
    Hey guys, I'm doing Retailing, Marketing and Management and have just reserved a standard room in William Morris...anyone joining me in either of those???
    BOTH! See you there

ReputationRep:
    Joined TSR today, just to commented on an exam page and to post on this one

Firmed for Industrial Design, got accommodation in East Wing of Towers. Anyone doing anything similar? (I'll probably forget to revisit this page, but give me a shout anyway )

EDIT: Didn't read through the backlog of pages, just a few here and there, so I probably missed some people, ma bad

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Accounting and Financial Management and got accommodation in Bakewell anyone else?
    I'm excited for freshers already partypartyparty

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.