Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_will06)

Yeah I can't find anyone anywhere! Could you tell me what A-Levels you do and what your conditional offer is please? I'm worried it won't be the same as the offer I've been given to study Psychology

I do:
    Economics and Business (predicted an A)
    Maths (predicted an A)
    English Language (predicted a B)
    and my offer was AAB, what was your offer for psychology?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaadex)
    So we start applying for accommodation from around May/June? Because I know a lot of my friends have already applied for their's at other unis?

Will be firming Management Science soon!!!
    I have firmed Management Sciences, just need my grades now! Which accommodation did you go for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ytop2)
    I do:
    Economics and Business (predicted an A)
    Maths (predicted an A)
    English Language (predicted a B)
    and my offer was AAB, what was your offer for psychology?
    My offer for Psychology was AAB too, but I only study Business Studies, ICT and Psychology so I don't know if I won't be accepted on the basis that I don't do A-Level Maths...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_will06)
    My offer for Psychology was AAB too, but I only study Business Studies, ICT and Psychology so I don't know if I won't be accepted on the basis that I don't do A-Level Maths...

You don't need A level maths for banking finance and management... So you'll probably get an offfer yeahh

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys know if they are strict on grades because my last exam.. Not great bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ytop2)
    You don't need A level maths for banking finance and management... So you'll probably get an offfer yeahh
    Ah sweet!! I've been waiting ages to find that out.. I'll most probably see you in September then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justhere873)
    Do you guys know if they are strict on grades because my last exam.. Not great bro.

Well all unis are going to be more lenient this year because of government funding, and because of less people going to uni... also I know people at loughborough who didn't meet their grades and still got in.. sometimes even by 2 grades..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ytop2)
    Well all unis are going to be more lenient this year because of government funding, and because of less people going to uni... also I know people at loughborough who didn't meet their grades and still got in.. sometimes even by 2 grades..
    I really hope this is the case, want to get in sooo badly and I am not entirely sure I will get the grades I need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlou1994)
    I really hope this is the case, want to get in sooo badly and I am not entirely sure I will get the grades I need
    what do you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ytop2)
    what do you need?
    AAB but I'm not sure my last biology exam went well enough to get me an A and I need an A on that paper to me an A overall haven't done my other two exams yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justhere873)
    I am like this, I need AAB and don't know if I will manage to get one A. I hope I will still get a place if I miss my offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ytop2)
    Great to see a light at the end of this dark tunnel.. 2 grades!? Which course? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hullo)
    Great to see a light at the end of this dark tunnel.. 2 grades!? Which course? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

media or something I think it was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlou1994)
    I have firmed Management Sciences, just need my grades now! Which accommodation did you go for?
    Think you are the only person on here I've seen doing Management Sciences!! I went for Bakewell/Rigrutt but not sure which one I get til results days? Not sure how accomo even works tbh haha you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Aitch)
    Hi - anyone else (self-catering) confused by Cash+ and Diners+ schemes at Lufbra?

Looks as if the two systems work in parallel on your StudentID card?

But... would an identical meal be the same price on either/both?

Enquiring minds need to know... :five:

M.A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For Cash+ you literally just put money on the card and then you can spend it in any of the uni shops/laundry etc

I think Diners+ is where you buy meals on the card so you can eat in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaadex)
    Think you are the only person on here I've seen doing Management Sciences!! I went for Bakewell/Rigrutt but not sure which one I get til results days? Not sure how accomo even works tbh haha you?
    I went for registering a preference in the end because the I wanted to get Robert Bakewell but by the time I had clicked it, it said it was no longer available so who knows what I will get if I get my grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pipxx28)
    I've firmed for Accounting and Financial Management and got accommodation in Bakewell anyone else?
    I'm excited for freshers already partypartyparty
    I firmed Accounting and Financial Management as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akshay7195)
    Firmed Accounting & Financial Management
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else not received an email from the accom confirming what you want or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Lets get some more Human Biology in here (which I am firmed for)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.