Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashkk)
    firmed and moving from sydney! what about you?
    Sydney,Wow...From Mauritius! haha probably going to firm for aero eng. which course did you firm?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed for Criminology and Social Policy

Not too sure what Hall i want, so long as its self catering and en suite i don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for William Morris so I can get a parking spot for my car, but not sure if I should get a standard en-suite room or my own studio flat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickpatel19)
    I'm going for William Morris so I can get a parking spot for my car, but not sure if I should get a standard en-suite room or my own studio flat.
    Be warned that the parking permits are very expensive!

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed Management Sciences, so excited!! Now is the big accommodation problem. I am stuck between not en suite in William Morris or en suite in Robert Bakewell or Rig Rutt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin)
    Be warned that the parking permits are very expensive!
    I've been told its only £300

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickpatel19)
    I've been told its only £300
    Correct, it's just most people don't call it "only" £300

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gregorya)
    Sydney,Wow...From Mauritius! haha probably going to firm for aero eng. which course did you firm?
    I'm doing Construction Engineering Management. And I'm coming in from Singapore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleighBlue145)
    Hey Guys!
    I’ve accepted Loughborough for my firm and insurance choice (I got accepted for both courses I applied for), and I’m really nervous about moving in and not knowing anyone!
    If anyone is in the same boat and wanted to add me on facebook please do! I know making friends will be easy once I’m there, but it would be nice to know a couple people before I get there
    facebook.com/ashleighbluemayes
    oh, and I’m studying psychology!
    x
    I do feel the same way! Never lived in England so I've got no friends except my relatives. Gonna be exciting to meet new ones too especially when I'm so far from home!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed International Business about a month ago Planning to apply for Elvyn Richards accomodation. Realllly Cannot wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    that's such a beautiful place! firmed for international relations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JES1108)
    Firmed International Business about a month ago Planning to apply for Elvyn Richards accomodation. Realllly Cannot wait!!!
    I firmed international business too!! Finally know of someone doing the same course haha ! Not sure on accommodation yet though

ReputationRep:
    Any international students firming Loughborough here?
    ME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate4495)
    I got a conditional from Loughborough for fine art, haven't firmed it yet though because I haven't received all my offers yet
    Are you thinking of choosing Loughborough? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.gregory)
    Are you thinking of choosing Loughborough? Where else have you applied?
    I am not sure yet, I am still waiting from Newcastle after my interview (which went badly ) so if i get rejected from there then it's definitely Loughborough, are you going to the open art event next Wednesday, 1st of May?

ReputationRep:
    I've made Loughborough my firm choice for English Anybody else doing English too?

I'm really worried about moving there and not knowing anybody so feel free to chat or add me on Facebook and drop me a message - Taryn Rose March

Thinking of applying for Robert Bakewell accommodation (which seems to be everyone's favourite!) / John Phillips , anybody else wanting to apply for these?

x

ReputationRep:
    Is there a group for Loughborough firmers on Facebook? I found one with 4 members only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate4495)
    I am not sure yet, I am still waiting from Newcastle after my interview (which went badly ) so if i get rejected from there then it's definitely Loughborough, are you going to the open art event next Wednesday, 1st of May?
    Fingers crossed for you for Newcastle! Newcastle is a great city
    noo, where did you find this out? :O Are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.gregory)
    Fingers crossed for you for Newcastle! Newcastle is a great city
    noo, where did you find this out? :O Are you going?
    They emailed me about it, hmmm maybe it's for people who haven't firmed them yet so they can convince them to go there. Plus i haven't been to any open days or anything because it was my 2nd choice.
    I'm really worried about Newcastle, they are being so slow! My interview was 5 weeks ago and they said they are still processing everything
    What sort of fine art do you specialize in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turty)
    Yeah I want bakewell! I don't know anything about Falk Egg though? It's all new?
    I heard that people insult "Falk Egg" guys that they are poor, even lecturers do that . . . I heard that everyone knows.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.