Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi! From Gail's group - the one who was wearing a pink top and had blonde hair. Congratulations for getting an offer, mine says the same plus getting my BTEC grades, see you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacksondee)
    Hi it's Denise J. From Monday I got offer too. What Amy is it. Gail's or Matt group? My offer is conditional and says following This offer is subject to you obtaining

Completion and submission of a Supplementary Information Form

Provision of your full personal/educational/employment history

Provision of a minimum of 2 suitable supporting references in line with compulsory professional
    body requirements

Certificate of non-infectivity of Hepatitis B required

Subject to availability of Department of Health bursary

Satisfactory health check will be required

Receipt of enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure

See also a letter sent by the institution
    Have you guys got same stuff? What do Indo now apart from break open the champagne xxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got the same stuff but also includes me gaining my A levels. So happy xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertyrose95)
    Just got a conditional offer from Bournemouth for adult nursing 2013!!!!!! Couldn't be happier, I genuinely did not expect to get a place after my individual interview.
    I GOT IN ASWELL! omg bring on the fresherssssssssssssss x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aclark93)
    Yey Liberty! i got a place too! Amy Clark from Monday's interview
    omg well doneee i got in aswell!!! so glad you and liberty got in aswell! cant wait for september!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Omg this is great that we got through! i am soo excited!

ReputationRep:
    sameee! cant wait to just start! defo excited for freshers! where you planning on living?

ReputationRep:
    Geez it's gonna be awesome. We did it. Whoop di doop. Better stop spending as gonna be a student as of sept xx Mine doesn't say if I got salisbury though xx

ReputationRep:
    i know well excited! so proud of all of us! aha same here, major saving! my ucas is messing up it hasnt shown my conditions yet but i'll have a look earlier, when do they send us the welcome letter thing?xx

ReputationRep:
    You get a welcome letter online but also via post I believe . The wording of the conditions seems a bit vague so I'm hoping the letter explains more. you need to go into choices then touch on the number in red then you conditions comes up xx

ReputationRep:
    I will be living at home but I am just a 20min drive up the road so will see you all! hopefully I get Bournemouth placements, I reckon I will get Poole but driving to places like Wareham may be a nightmare! Haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got a iPhone 5 lol , enjoying whilst it lasts x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh jealous! I have the 4S so not as exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighrenae)
    I GOT IN ASWELL! omg bring on the fresherssssssssssssss x

AHHH ASHLEIGH IM SO HAPPY YOU GOT IN!!! Bring on freshers!!!! Hope we live near each other xx

ReputationRep:
    Guys feel free to add me on fb, Liberty scarlett rose xxx

ReputationRep:
    Added you Liberty! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you done your student finance? It's really confusing me!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aclark93)
    Have you done your student finance? It's really confusing me!xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I tried doing it on the internet but I can't find my passport ANYWHERE so they sent me a paper copy of the application and so I am doing it like that but it's so confusing xxx

ReputationRep:
    Also have you had your packs from BU come through the post yet? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is really confusing! I am going to sit with my tutor and work it out tomorrow!! Nightmare xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No pack through yet and I applied sfe for part of money but apparently have to do the NHS bursary part through NHS but all so confusing xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 3, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.