Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Is anyone going to the Big Bang Fair in London on Saturday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to or taking part in the Big Bang Fair at the Excel in London on Saturday?
    I'm going alone, and was just wondering if anyone on TSR is going or taking part, especially if you're taking part, since I can come and see your stall!
    I just don't want to look like a loner wandering round on my own all day Also, if other people have been before, what was it like?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    Is anyone going to or taking part in the Big Bang Fair at the Excel in London on Saturday?
    I'm going alone, and was just wondering if anyone on TSR is going or taking part, especially if you're taking part, since I can come and see your stall!
    I just don't want to look like a loner wandering round on my own all day Also, if other people have been before, what was it like?
    I went a couple of years ago and for most of it I was alone. It didn't really affect how I felt about the day and I really enjoyed myself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to go but I'm not now!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A future Midwife)
    I was supposed to go but I'm not now!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Oh no! Why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    I went a couple of years ago and for most of it I was alone. It didn't really affect how I felt about the day and I really enjoyed myself :yep:
    That's good to know! How long did it take you to look around everything? I'm wondering what time to tell my mum that I'll be getting the train home :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    Oh no! Why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had no one to take me! Did you have a good time?

ReputationRep:
    i never went bbut when the rest of my class came back they said it was alright but you have to be fully involved in everything to like it

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.