Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What am I going to do with so much money this April, who wants some ??? :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Boris Ivan Smirnov. Shortly after perestroika I've moved to the UK with all the wealth I've seized from the privatization of the previously communally-owned oil fields and other natural resources.

Under Maggie & Johnie I became so rich carrying my economic imperialism into the UK with the cheaply made goods from the labour of the exploited and seized the British means of production with my purchase power. Under New Labour, who failed to nationalize my business, I continued the mass production of Vodka here in the UK paying the workers the minimum wage that was used to buy the same commodity back for the surplus value.

I became filthy rich by 2008 that I started to pay the students to dance on the table.

This april, I'm getting a tax cut again from the Osborne budget! I'm tired of being a billionaire so in 2015 I'm voting for Ed Miliband.

It's so hard when you're so rich and the peasants are just so poor and stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Troll

ReputationRep:
    lol, tired of being a billionaire , ***** please......... just ...........go ........... away. lol

ReputationRep:
    the rich stay rich , while the poor stay poor, the government in this country is so bull****, i understand your problem mate.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a troll. It's a sort of poor effort at complaining about societal imbalance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sooo... How much are we talking about here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 002)
    Troll

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind a new house with top of the range cycling gear. Funnily enough I've always wanted a pet boar. With your money that could become a possibility, I'd name him Mr Huggs. Please think about it wonderful billionaire. Thanks

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.