Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a conditional offer of AAA from Lancaster uni for maths. My question is, will they accept A*AB as an alternative?

ReputationRep:
    Most likely, my course requirements were ABB and I got BBB and still got in. Wouldn't worry to much, as long as you're personal statement is good shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I guess if the likes of your A* was in Maths, seeing as it's incredibly relevant to your course, then they'd possibly accept an equivalent combination of grades within reason...

I've applied for Financial Maths! Are you looking at firming Lancaster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EonBlueApocalypse)
    Most likely, my course requirements were ABB and I got BBB and still got in. Wouldn't worry to much, as long as you're personal statement is good shouldn't be a problem.
    Which course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe they do. It won't count for the scholarship (if they still do this, they did when I started) though, as I got A*AB and it was AAA for the scholarship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    I believe they do. It won't count for the scholarship (if they still do this, they did when I started) though, as I got A*AB and it was AAA for the scholarship.
    As far as I'm aware, the scholarship now is A*AA anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon2345)
    Which course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Politics with International Relations

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.