Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm looking to study Politics of the International Economy (L200), start date 2014 (applying post A2 after a gap year). My AS results (June 2012) were AAAB, with the B being in maths. I resat the Maths exams in January but unfortunately I received a B grade once again. Although there are no compulsory subjects for this course, I feel an A in as maths would be beneficial so I am resitting in June this year, making it my third sitting of this exam. I appreciate that this doesn't look particularly good, especially for a course that involves a fair bit of maths. I have an A* grade at GCSE maths and I have been predicted an A in my June exam.

How far would resitting twice be a problem in gaining an offer to study this course?

Thank you for your advice,

Sarah
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi SarahAlexis,

Well done on your AS results! The best thing to do would be to contact the admissions department for the Politics of the International Economy BA course. You can either email them on
    [email protected] or call them on +44 (0) 20 7848 1403/7216.

All the best of luck!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.