Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I really cant decide if i should study medicine at the university of pleven. I achieved AABBBCCCC at gcse with c's in both eng lit and lang.
    I'm in year 12 doing AS now and im really not sure if i can get into a med school in the uk. Medicine is really, what i want to do and really dont want to study anything else.
    Im really looking to apply to medicine at pleven uni, so i would appreciate any information on the course structure, life at pleven uni, entry requirements and any other relevant information.
    I would also appreciate any recommendations for other European medical schools, thanks.

(Original post by Your Future Dr)
    Hey guys, I really cant decide if i should study medicine at the university of pleven. I achieved AABBBCCCC at gcse with c's in both eng lit and lang.
    I'm in year 12 doing AS now and im really not sure if i can get into a med school in the uk. Medicine is really, what i want to do and really dont want to study anything else.
    Im really looking to apply to medicine at pleven uni, so i would appreciate any information on the course structure, life at pleven uni, entry requirements and any other relevant information.
    I would also appreciate any recommendations for other European medical schools, thanks.
    There are some universities in the UK which accept C in English langauge. As far Pleven is concerned, I have no clue. Is there an option to retake it or maybe do an iGCSE?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.