Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Garth heads, newcastle Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone moving to garth heads accommodation in newcastle in September? wanna know if it's suppose to be any good!

ReputationRep:
    I've booked a room there, heard good reviews about it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I went to look at it a couple of weeks ago and it looked alright so I booked it! best be good

ReputationRep:
    Lol from all accounts it has a good reputation, and close to Uni. Do you know which room you are in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It seemed pretty good and it's in a good location. No but I know I'm on the ground floor that's all I know! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the 1st Floor, I think flat 7. At least so they say on the contract. Lol Hoping that when I get there it doesn't change. Which Uni are you going to? Newcastle or Northumbria? I'm starting a postgrad at Northumbria.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to newcastle college to do physiotherapy. it's looks like a better course than the one at newcastle and Northumbria uni and it's cheaper!, what are you studying? Have you got far to travel to newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy do I have long to travel. I'm coming from Trinidad, West Indies. I studied law at Northumbria and promised I would be back. Lol Starting my MBA there in September. Trying to switch from law to finance. We should meet up after check in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh haha you have got a long journey! Yeah defiantly, what date are you moving in?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Sept. 6. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to GarthHeads too. Nice to meet you all I'm in flat 18!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Birdy91

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    look for the 2013/14 garth heads facebook group

ReputationRep:
    I've been a few times in my first year and it it's really cool accommodation. Proper nice, the sofas get a bit sweaty though. Your kitchen is going to be balling! Everywhere else's sucks. You do have weird ass bars on the ground floor windows though and the building looks like a mental institute from the outside!

ReputationRep:
    Wattsy, you going there next year?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.