Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For unknown reasons, my parents would prefer that I filled out a paper application for student finance.

Apparently, my dad rang to speak to them and they said I must notify them to request an application form.

However, they have downloadable PDFs on their website which I presume you print/fill out/send to them, to be processed.

Could someone tell me whether I need to actually notify them that I'm using a paper form, or merely fill it out and send it?

Sorry if this sounds ridiculous. Ehrgh.

ReputationRep:
    annnyone?

ReputationRep:
    Nope you wont need to notify them that you are submitting paper forms. I submitted my forms today without telling them. I tried to log in online but there are always problems so i couldn't be bothered with it. They always want financial evidence anyway so you might as well send it all in together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenBottle)
    For unknown reasons, my parents would prefer that I filled out a paper application for student finance.

Apparently, my dad rang to speak to them and they said I must notify them to request an application form.

However, they have downloadable PDFs on their website which I presume you print/fill out/send to them, to be processed.

Could someone tell me whether I need to actually notify them that I'm using a paper form, or merely fill it out and send it?

Sorry if this sounds ridiculous. Ehrgh.
    Just notify them to be safe
    Should be able to do it over the phone?
    Try ringing your LA (Local Authority) first maybe?

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.