and birds??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaoshi)
    Attachment 202684
    chin up
    :gah: Well you've made my night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roh)
    First time I encountered you I thought 'Not another of those bleeding heart liberals. ****ing wetters'
    What does ur username mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richard Dicko)
    and birds??
    Genius!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    What does ur username mean?
    It's just my initials, not very original!

Is yours a second account? Just imagine most people sign up in a hurry when something's caught their eye so don't put anything particularly original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Genius!

thank you

Pandabird= I like pandas and birds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roh)
    It's just my initials, not very original!

Is yours a second account? Just imagine most people sign up in a hurry when something's caught their eye so don't put anything particularly original.
    I used to look at threads on TSR without an account (you are probably aware that a simple question will mean Google shows threats from Yahoo Answers and TSR a lot). So I decided to create an account one day. I was feeling in a Margaret Thatcher type mood, so that is how it happened. If I ever made another account I probably wouldn't model it on a famous person/public figure. There's so much expectation to match up to them!

Ah your username is fine, most email address etc. have initials in them.

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of people PM me saying 'You be my Silver Lining and I will be the Gold Lining'

I mean seriously? Silver Lining just came to my head at the time. But, I am sure there is a different reason to it, I just cannot remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PostgradMatt)
    People rarely make assumptions about my username. However since my avatar is pink they often don't read my username and assume I'm female, which is amusing.
    Really? Surely most people make the assumption that you are a postgrad named Matt.

I have no idea what people think about my username. I came up with it over a decade ago and it just stuck.

ReputationRep:
    People think I'm a virus. It could be a reference to the condoms though.

ReputationRep:
    That my name is actually Aurora (or Rose)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, but maybe that I look something like \dfrac{\infty}{\infty}

ReputationRep:
    No presumptions for mine, yet.

ReputationRep:
    That my name is Ashlee and I drive a Renault Clio.

Neither are true; it's a name given to me when I was about 8 at Brownies XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matstu)
    No presumptions for mine, yet.
    You have a doormat fetish and love a guy called Stuart?

ReputationRep:
    That my name is Danny.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    I used to look at threads on TSR without an account (you are probably aware that a simple question will mean Google shows threats from Yahoo Answers and TSR a lot). So I decided to create an account one day. I was feeling in a Margaret Thatcher type mood, so that is how it happened. If I ever made another account I probably wouldn't model it on a famous person/public figure. There's so much expectation to match up to them!

Ah your username is fine, most email address etc. have initials in them.
    Yeah, I remembered seeing it quite a bit but didn't sign up whilst researching unis, then was searching some stuff about my course one day and saw a 'where does Law with French?' thread, figured I'd help out as there aren't many people who do my course, hence hurried username.

(Original post by Coffeegirl)
    I have had many PM's asking me whether i love coffee that much and in fact I hate coffee...the name was just a on the spot thing

share yours
    Righto then.

Most people assume my username is just a meaningless word I made up. Its actually latin for "TheStig". It generally doesnt check out on most auto-translators because stig isnt a proper word, it is a top gear character but that is what it basically says.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a uncreative and poorly disguised attempt by Al- Qaeda to conquer the west one internet forum at a time? In reality people just assume it is my name; I completely blanked when asked for a username and thought it could be changed later when I had inspiration.. years later still do not know what else it could be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeegirl)
    I have had many PM's asking me whether i love coffee that much and in fact I hate coffee...the name was just a on the spot thing

share yours
    Haha i was one of them!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.