Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently in my second year at university and want to transfer to another university to do a different course, and was just wondering if anyone knew if I would be eligible for funding for the full 3 years? or would it be less? My original course is 4 years long so does that mean I am eligible for 4 years + 1 extra year?
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.