Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was wondering which university should i apply to..im really not sure which one i should go to for Law however..and im just really stuck with which would be best for me to go to! Thank you for the help!

ReputationRep:
    I m from reading and will be studying law in London next year. Personally I think reading is a great Uni, great atmosphere and really nice campus with a lake! The law professors are all really good( I did a few mock interviews with them). I would defo to reading if I were you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh how many years have you been studying at Reading for? Mind if i ask why your moving to London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blindshepherd)
    Hi i was wondering which university should i apply to..im really not sure which one i should go to for Law however..and im just really stuck with which would be best for me to go to! Thank you for the help!
    Newcastle is a big, brash, Northern, party city; and

Reading...isn't.

If there is any sense that you have had a quite upbringing and are worried that you might be overwhelmed by the whole university experience, go to Reading.

If on the other hand you are a work hard, play hard, up for anything sort, go to Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to reading Uni but live in reading and have lived here for ages. I live very close to the campus and often go there to play sports and things like that. I also know some students, whose opinions on reading Uni are very positive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And I have done a few mock interviews with law professors at reading and they are all brilliant. The law school is situated at a very beautiful house right by the lake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.