Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Quickest way to get over an infatuation, please help. Watch

(Original post by razzza)
    sleep with someone else
    Um, no? I am a virgin, so I don't really wanna go out there and sleep with some randomer.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

(Original post by jeery83)
    Read this article:

http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/lett...-doesnt-exist/

Also, imagine him having sex with his girlfriend and not thinking about you. It's harsh, but that's what he's doing.
    That article was AH- MAZING. Really really helpful, I guess it's a bit of a wake up call; it got right down into the nitty gritty of the situation. Made me realise how pathetic this is, it will probably be another four weeks or so before I am completely over him, fingers crossed it'll work.

P.S. He doesn't have a girlfriend, so that wont work. I'll try to focus on his negative points I guess.

Thanks so much.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 25, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.