Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Really need help with one of my final year assignments - Psychology degree Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm in my final year doing my Psychology degree.
    Having a complete nightmare trying to think of a title for my assignment, wondering if anyone is doing the same module as me and could help me at all!

The module is called - Learning, Expertise and Talent.
    The assignment is - A literature review on a topic I may choose myself.
    The topic should include one or more of the following key words: memory, learning, expertise, or talent.
    A few examples they gave me where: “The influence of knowledge on the detection of domain-specific pattern in neuroradiologists”, “fMRI studies of expert vs. novice in sports: what do they tell us? What are their limits?”, “The role of implicit memory in the acquisition of chess expertise”

I actually don't have a clue what to write about
    If anyone can help I would appreciate it sooo much I'm so confused!
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry, ive never heard of this module, but does your university have a 'moodle' page, their are usually forums where you can discuss things with fellow classmates and lecturers. Maybe that will help. Ask people on your course or email your lecturer; sorry i couldnt be of more help

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.