Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Who should I ask, a teacher that has had me as a student longer, or a teacher who seems to like me better?

Also, I'm planning on making cookies for my teachers who say yes. Should I just give them a plate of cookies, or is this a bad idea? (I'm also going to give them gift cards to barns and noble after they write the letter)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A teacher that likes you, because he/she will be more interested in making things perfect for you, moreover she knows much about you and that might prove to be positive for you, and about the second idea i will just say that do it before the recommendation letter.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get them anything before they write the letter! They might feel you want to bribe them which won't turn out good for you.

I'd also take the teacher that likes you more

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.