The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Penky

Hey, does anyone know what happened to Steve Penk after he left capital radio ages ago? Someone did say in a thread a little while ago but I've forgotten what they said and I can't find the thread.
Reply 1
I dunno but its a good point coz i listened to capital alot and he just vanished! He was quite rebelious as a radio dj but he was funny.
Reply 2
ainat87
Hey, does anyone know what happened to Steve Penk after he left capital radio ages ago? Someone did say in a thread a little while ago but I've forgotten what they said and I can't find the thread.

http://www.mpce.com/penk.htm

he is at Key 103 Radio in Manchester. the link above will take you to a small webpage with a bit of info. IM about to try and listen with my crappie 56k line to hear him. he was really funny on capital, dunno why they fired him (if they did?).
lol. yea, he was funny on capital. the only time i listened to capital was when he did his show. thanks for telling us where he is! :smile:
Reply 4
Must say I always found the man to be an insufferable full-of-himself twonk.

But, yes, he left his Capital mid-morning show by choice a few years ago to go to Virgin. He was kicked out of there a few months later. Then went back to Capital, did the late show, and his contract wasn't renewed, because he was considered to be a bit over the hill, really.

He's probably somewhere else in the Capital group, and probably still making those shite TV shows of his.

Can't say I miss him, the only half decent thing on his show was the wind-ups. On the other hand, getting rid of Martin Collins and Neil Long, that was criminal.

Latest

Trending

Trending