Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Preferably mixed genders, and at least 4 other people, would prefer to be located near smithdown road or at least somewhere near to a bus route to the uni and in a student occupied area. I'll be going into my 2nd year studying Maths with finance. Rent budget is around 70 a week.

If anybody is looking for a housemate for next year please send me a pm, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    One of our housemates has pulled out for next year, so we're looking for someone. We have an 8 bed house in the city centre, double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, currently 2 girls & 5 lads. £75 a week inc bills. Let me know if you're still interested

ReputationRep:
    I am also looking for a room in a student house, has the opening poster contacted you? I am starting a dentistry course in September and would rather go straight into a house than halls again

ReputationRep:
    bump, still looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxbradkennedyxx)
    bump, still looking
    Hi, we have a room available in a 3 bed house just off Smithdown by the Brookhouse, right by the bus route to uni and town. I realise it's not with as many people as you said you were looking for but would we still be an option? We're friendly and outgoing housemates if that's what you were after. Feel free to ask any questions or for some pictures. Cheers.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.