Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    dear brother/sister, assalamu alaikum. i'm a young muslim man in the age of 22 seeking to get married. i've been trying for so long but to me it seems like finding a needle in a hay stack. when it seems like all hope is lost i try my best not to lose hope and put my trust in Allah. the main reason i want to get married is to complete half my deen and guard my chastity. on top of that this gives a person sincerity in the worship of Allah and gives opportunity to earn more rewards that wouldn't be possible outside of marriage. i'm not very particular when it comes to beauty although some form of beauty is preferable, the most important thing i'm looking for in a person is takwah and piety.

unlike people of other faith or no faith, i cannot consider any relationship outside of marriage or any form of self pleasure. the only thing i can think of is marriage and this burning thought is interfering with almost every aspect of my life. if feel psychologically depressed and emotionally drained. i've difficulty in focussing on anything.

i'm currently living in darlington on my own. i run a small computer sales/repair business. i'm fully aware of the rights and responsibilities involved in marriage. if you think you can help please do get back to me and we'll discuss this further. thanks for your time in reading this message and may Allah reward you for your effort. JazakAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizanur)
    dear brother/sister, assalamu alaikum. i'm a young muslim man in the age of 22 seeking to get married. i've been trying for so long but to me it seems like finding a needle in a hay stack. when it seems like all hope is lost i try my best not to lose hope and put my trust in Allah. the main reason i want to get married is to complete half my deen and guard my chastity. on top of that this gives a person sincerity in the worship of Allah and gives opportunity to earn more rewards that wouldn't be possible outside of marriage. i'm not very particular when it comes to beauty although some form of beauty is preferable, the most important thing i'm looking for in a person is takwah and piety.

unlike people of other faith or no faith, i cannot consider any relationship outside of marriage or any form of self pleasure. the only thing i can think of is marriage and this burning thought is interfering with almost every aspect of my life. if feel psychologically depressed and emotionally drained. i've difficulty in focussing on anything.

i'm currently living in darlington on my own. i run a small computer sales/repair business. i'm fully aware of the rights and responsibilities involved in marriage. if you think you can help please do get back to me and we'll discuss this further. thanks for your time in reading this message and may Allah reward you for your effort. JazakAllah
    brother, I really dont think this is the best place to post this. go on the ummah forum. Masha'Allah i really respect you for staying pure before marriage as this is soooo rare nowadays why dont you go to a mosque and speak to the imam, some mosques do matchmaking (obvs halal way) and maybe he can help. have you also tried online (e.g halfourdeen.com) . im glad you want to get married as its greatly recommended in our deen. do you have aunties/ uncles who can help? and please dont give up! Allah has already planned who you will spend your life with so just trust them insha'Allah. Good luck and insha'Allah youre in my duas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.