(Original post by kka25)

Are there any DH fans here?

I know the show's over but just want to know if there're any TSR fans here
    Me! It is my favourite show of all time!! :love: So sad its no longer on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Me! It is my favourite show of all time!! :love: So sad its no longer on
    :five:

Who's your favorite housewives?/nonhousewives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    :five:

Who's your favorite housewives?/nonhousewives?
    Aah thats so hard, there isn't a housewife I don't love....but if I were to choose, it would be Susan. I'm not sure about a non-housewife, theres too many to choose from!! Favourite couple is definitely Lynette and Tom. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Loved it. I found Karen to be the funniest best character in the series, I was so sad she died irl.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love Desperate Housewives! I adore Gaby the most, because she's so damn fabulous :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    Aah thats so hard, there isn't a housewife I don't love....but if I were to choose, it would be Susan. I'm not sure about a non-housewife, theres too many to choose from!! Favourite couple is definitely Lynette and Tom. What about you?
    ergh... I hate Susan

Like Edie said regarding Susan; "Everytime I see those big doe eyes of hers, I swear to God I just want to go out and shoot a deer"

(Original post by Bluffroom)
    Loved it. I found Karen to be the funniest best character in the series, I was so sad she died irl.
    I love Ida!

Bree; "Ida! That is not your (news)paper!" - LOL.

(Original post by manic_fuzz)
    I absolutely love Desperate Housewives! I adore Gaby the most, because she's so damn fabulous :love:
    Owh, she's stunning! Loved when she screamed, "CARLOS!" :lol:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.