Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

LOL @ pathetic White knight guys on this site Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you click on a girls profile her wall is usually plastered in comments from desperate guys making stupid comments such as "Hello there ". I can't even begin to imagine what these guys look like in real life.

White knights of peace all over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Hasan4life.

'nuff said :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I pick up bare girlz on tsr :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd prefer that to being asked to rate someone's **** as my last private messager so eloquently asked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    there just tryin to pick up girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukhabarat)
    Hasan4life.

'nuff said :awesome:
    Just checked out his profile and saw this on his "About me":

Beautiful woman,
    With you I want to complete half my deen,
    Will you marry me please?
    Salaam, and ameen.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Well, I'd prefer that to being asked to rate someone's **** as my last private messager so eloquently asked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha wow...I bet this sort of thing happens to all the time to girls on here.

(Original post by study beats)
    there just tryin to pick up girls
    Right...

(Original post by Paul M)
    Hello there.
    Hi bbz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    Hahaha wow...I bet this sort of thing happens to all the time to girls on here.
    Shockingly, I would imagine so too. I laughed at the way he worded it too, like was going to send his **** via post or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would you like to rate something for me? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Would you like to rate something for me? :awesome:
    You already PMd me. Who do you think I was talking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This **** just got real.

I've had two slightly creepy private messages a bit like that in the last two days ... I don't want to seem rude by not replying, but .... I'm not very good at working out if they actually want to talk to me or are just trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Shockingly, I would imagine so too. I laughed at the way he worded it too, like was going to send his **** via post or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol how can a d1ck be rated anyway 7/10 etc...

(Original post by Maid Marian)
    I've had two slightly creepy private messages a bit like that in the last two days ... I don't want to seem rude by not replying, but .... I'm not very good at working out if they actually want to talk to me or are just trolling.
    They just crave females.

(Original post by Paul M)
    This **** just got real.
    Yeah!

(Original post by Maid Marian)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    Does that make you a 'white knight'? I thought that was creeper behavior.
    Creeper and white knight sort of go together I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you calling them white knights? I do find it amusing though that people who do this don't learn from their 0% hit ratio that it doesn't and will never work. Having said that given you have nothing to lose i do get how you might as well spread your **** around if you have nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    x
    What makes you think it's just TSR? Where there a girls, there will be those types of guys.

Altho, "hello there " is for me, worse than "hey babe, wanna link up?" because the guy is playing it slow, trying to entice a response.

The latter dude will instantly get ignored, which makes him somewhat harmless/very retarded.

The former, tho may seem more innocent, is the one you should look out for.

Girls, however, are by their nature sweet, so they'll reply to him anyway; making the poor fella's day.

Having said that, *some* ladies love the attention, and practically live off it (even if they claim to be none-the-wiser or insist they're just being friendly). So I guess they satisfy each other's needs in some sad little way.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sometimes, i really believe the internet is the greatest force for evil we've ever had.

(I'm sorry. I thought you'd give me a ten though. Won't happen again)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schichtoe)
    Sometimes, i really believe the internet is the greatest force for evil we've ever had.

(I'm sorry. I thought you'd give me a ten though. Won't happen again)
    I base my rating system on inches. Sorry it was so low.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Seriously?!

(did you rate it...?)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.