ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    Seriously?!

(did you rate it...?)
    No! I ignored the message.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sereni)
    Why are you calling them white knights? I do find it amusing though that people who do this don't learn from their 0% hit ratio that it doesn't and will never work. Having said that given you have nothing to lose i do get how you might as well spread your **** around if you have nothing better to do.
    A white knight is defined as a male that treats woman as goddesses and does nothing but shower then in compliments and runs to their side.

I would be interested to hear if any of them have a success story. But I'm guessing your 0% hit raio theory is a good call.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I base my rating system on inches. Sorry it was so low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you rate it? Do they send you images? :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    How do you rate it? Do they send you images? :shock:
    No no, he was a gentleman, he asked first :rolleyes: I already said, I ignored! I'm sure if I said yes I would have gotten images, which I don't want

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountMancula)
    A white knight is defined as a male that treats woman as goddesses and does nothing but shower then in compliments and runs to their side.
    I would have said it's a more a guy who runs to a women's defence (whether she needs it or not) in an attempt to impress her, rather than any actual willingness to defend her because she might need it.

Actually pretty sexist way of acting tbh.

ReputationRep:

I would be interested to hear if any of them have a success story. But I'm guessing your 0% hit raio theory is a good call.
    I always think of internet white nights as the guys who comment like 'guys stop asking for tits respect her body!!!' And them pm asking for tits. It wont be 0 as there is bound to be a few girls desperate enough for attention to feed the creepers, but its gonna be pretty close to 0

ReputationRep:
    No no, he was a gentleman, he asked first :rolleyes: I already said, I ignored! I'm sure if I said yes I would have gotten images, which I don't want

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You wanna rate my big toe? You can choose which foot!!

ReputationRep:
    I always think of internet white nights as the guys who comment like 'guys stop asking for tits respect her body!!!' And them pm asking for tits. It wont be 0 as there is bound to be a few girls desperate enough for attention to feed the creepers, but its gonna be pretty close to 0
    Yeah that's a good white knight example there. I see too many of them. Facebook is a good example too.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's a good white knight example there. I see too many of them. Facebook is a good example too.
    I never quite get it tbh, why put all that effort into creeping for a ****ty boob pic when you are only ever one google away from more boobs than you can count

ReputationRep:
    If you click on a girls profile her wall is usually plastered in comments from desperate guys making stupid comments such as "Hello there ". I can't even begin to imagine what these guys look like in real life.

White knights of peace all over the internet.

Have you ever seen the film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? So many guys on this site exactly like Robert Downey Junior in that.

ReputationRep:
    You wanna rate my big toe? You can choose which foot!!
    Tempting offer. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tempting offer. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you like hairy feets ill send you an album and you can choose which pics to rate

ReputationRep:
    I hope you like hairy feets ill send you an album and you can choose which pics to rate
    Feet disgust me so expect low ratings!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I base my rating system on inches. Sorry it was so low.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Classy lady.

Stay classy.

ReputationRep:
    Lets bring in the dark knights.

ReputationRep:
    Feet disgust me so expect low ratings!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This one is my fav:
    http://www.lexingtonkypodiatry.com/w...t-telling-you/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MENDACIUM)
    Classy lady.

Stay classy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's not just TSR, it's everywhere.. But I suppose it's easy to notice here as it's an open forum. It's funny, but you have to kinda feel sorry for them as well, because they just don't understand what they're doing wrong. I wonder if it's more prevalent in guys who've not had much of a father figure in their upbringing..?

ReputationRep:
    I get so much PM pussy on TSR it's unreal.

You guys obviously aren't doing it right.

ReputationRep:
    White knights that stand up for women during arguments don't "win" anyway because they patronise the woman and everyone sees through it. It is pathetic really.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.