Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Red Nose Day: what's happening with you? Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    It's Red Nose Day today and - blimey - Comic Relief has now been going for 25 years...

So what are you doing for Red Nose Day? Anyone diving into one of these?

Or is there anything you're really looking forward to on the TV show later? Remember this classic...?

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Not doing anything as such for RND, but I'm keen to see the return of the man...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really doing anything. Not in uni today so not sure if anything's going on there. Might watch the programme later, but I prefer Children In Need and Text Santa.

Well, my school's having an own clothes day today, so I am staying home

I don't do own clothes days. Horrible, horrible day. Shouldn't ever exist. I am missing three important lessons because of it

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. The only good thing about the show itself is the Doctor Who special. If they still do that. Otherwise it's pillocks from irrelevant shows dancing around like pillocks.
    I might donate a few £'s.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for my ignorance but... what's the Red Nose day?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewGomes)
    I'm sorry for my ignorance but... what's the Red Nose day?
    A televised fundraising event in the UK, which sells various merchandise (like rubber red nose') and donations go towards charity projects in Africa and the UK.

http://www.rednoseday.com/

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.