Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Grand Theft Auto Drive-By Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQheVtXADRg&lc

What you guys think of it?

ReputationRep:
    Considering you can do that on foot and get away, using a car just makes you a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    Considering you can do that on foot and get away, using a car just makes you a pussy.
    Lol? I wanted to create a drive-by movie, not just, walk and shoot.. So nah it doesn't make me a pussy, its a game bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Lol? I wanted to create a drive-by movie, not just, walk and shoot.. So nah it doesn't make me a pussy, its a game bro.
    You're a pussy because it's a game, you're doing something easy when there's actually no cost to you if you screw up, at least try to do something challenging.

ReputationRep:
    You're a pussy because it's a game, you're doing something easy when there's actually no cost to you if you screw up, at least try to do something challenging.
    Ok go recreate this please and make it challenging and post it on youtube. If not your the pussy and you can go annoy someone else..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Ok go recreate this please and make it challenging and post it on youtube. If not your the pussy and you can go annoy someone else..
    Pfft, anyone who's ever played any GTA knows that was piss easy to do. Do it on foot for a challenge.

No, I won't post a video because I'm not trying to impress anyone. You're the one who made a thread asking for opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, anyone who's ever played any GTA knows that was piss easy to do. Do it on foot for a challenge.

No, I won't post a video because I'm not trying to impress anyone. You're the one who made a thread asking for opinions.
    You think on foot is a challenge? LOL ok.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, this was a hilarious fight. Thank you.

Hopple, instead of crapping on someone go do something else instead of being a *****.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.