Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is thread is in the right category...

I have a problem regarding uni attendance.
    I have not been able to attend my whole second semester due to me having to look after my mum as she has become quite ill, I haven't managed to complete any work either and because I've missed so much anxiety has kicked in I know I should have informed my uni to explain this but I haven't.

They are now threatining to remove me off the course and not pay my 3rd installment of my student loan unless I provide a good enough reason.

Will this be a good reason? I don't want to tell them this if it won't keep me at the uni or prevent me from getting paid next.

What would be a good enough reason for them to keep me on the course, I have 2 weeks to respond to their email.

Thanks for helping fellow students

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought they'd want to see some kind of doctor's note that proves your mum is sick. Also you should probably write in detail what the circumstances are in order to show that you were the only person able to look after your mum etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.