The Student Room Group

Everytime I make a move she pulls back?

Me and this girl get on great. Onl valentines day she put on her twitter that her mum told her that her gran would get more cards than her. So I stupidly sent her a message saying Happy Valentines Day and replied with the same message. The next day at uni she couldn't look at me and was a bit cold, tbh. The next week she was waiting alone for a lift - so I started talking about this and that and it was fine then. She likes all my facebook posts just about. I'm not sure what these mixed signals mean? HELP
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this girl get on great. Onl valentines day she put on her twitter that her mum told her that her gran would get more cards than her. So I stupidly sent her a message saying Happy Valentines Day and replied with the same message. The next day at uni she couldn't look at me and was a bit cold, tbh. The next week she was waiting alone for a lift - so I started talking about this and that and it was fine then. She likes all my facebook posts just about. I'm not sure what these mixed signals mean? HELP

Sounds like maybe she is shy, or maybe when you sent that card it maybe she felt it was a bit weird.
Original post by Anonymous

Maybe there were no signals to begin with? Liking someones facebook post is not a signal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ask her out if you like her
Reply 4
Original post by siwelmail
Oh my god, she liked your stuff on Facebook. MARRY HER.

To be honest, a girl suddenly taking a notice and liking what you put on is actually a sure fire way of a sign.

I didn't take note, and ended up losing a girls interest, who got with another guy. Does she like my posts anymore? Nope.
Reply 5
Original post by siwelmail
What do you think?

Didn't quite have the effect on me! But whatever
Reply 6
Well, how much does she like everybody else's posts? Some people are a bit addicted. If not then you have a chance (although if she acted that way about the message, maybe take it slow?). Also, don't ask her out when there are people around if she's shy.
Reply 7
Hate to point it out, but women make a habit of giving off mixed signals. Mixed signals is all most people get. Its a cruel fact that if you are confused enough to post this, then she is more than likely to be toying with you because she enjoys the attention, or being generally flirtatious else you wouldn't be under the impression she cares. In what little experience I've had, love is the cruelest of men's desires, physically and mentally. You should either accept that regardless of her position this shows she does not feel the same way about you. Either ask her out if you are desperate or don't mind that the relationship won't go anywhere in the long run, or alternatively get over her. And yes, I know that is far from easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending