for about 4 months I have been having stomach issues:
- acid reflux (on omeprazole for this)
-feeling like my stomach is sooo tight and full of gas, really uncomfotable
- non stop nausea that seems to get really bad for a few days at a time then quell a little for a while and go back to baseline sick feeling
-pain (stabbing) under my left and right ribs, mostly on the left
- diarrhoea (dark stools a lot of the time)
- feeling sick after eating
My housemate was hospitalized a couple of years ago as he got an ulcer due to H pylori which ruptured and he bled out into his stomach, almost died. I know it CAN be passed on to others....
Help experts out there
x Turn on thread page Beta
Helicobacter Pylori?! watch
Future African game vet
- 9 followers
- 3 badges
- Send a private message to Future African game vet
- Thread Starter
- 15-03-2013 14:18
- 15-03-2013 20:30
I had recurrent indigestion and was offered a test for H. Pylori. My advice would just be go to docs and ask for the test?
I was negative but I had similar symptoms to you and have now been diagnosed with IBS.
This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad AppLast edited by hjradley1; 15-03-2013 at 20:31.