Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Annoying/Funny Eating Habbits? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My ex would only eat one category of food at a time. So if he had fish, chips and salad, if he started on the fish, he would not eat anything else on the plate until he finished the fish. We always took the mick out of him for doing it.

I always fold toast before I eat it. No idea why, I just do.

ReputationRep:
    With kitkat chunkies I always have to eat the chocolate around the outside seperately to the wafer bit. I also sort of do the same thing with jaffa cakes. First I eat the bit around the outside. Then I have to seperate the rest of the base, the orange marmalade jelly thing and the chocolate covering the orange bit and then eat each of them separately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gethsemane342)
    My ex would only eat one category of food at a time. So if he had fish, chips and salad, if he started on the fish, he would not eat anything else on the plate until he finished the fish. We always took the mick out of him for doing it.

I always fold toast before I eat it. No idea why, I just do.
    I always do that as well, if I have a roast I eat the Yorkshire puddings, then the potato, then the veg and then the meat. Always have, and it's gotta be in that order.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smudge_moon)
    I always do that as well, if I have a roast I eat the Yorkshire puddings, then the potato, then the veg and then the meat. Always have, and it's gotta be in that order.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! I will never understand people who mix food :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The one unforgivable sin for me is when people rustle way more than is needed.

Like someone with a hand far too big for a packet of crisps, who insists on shoving their whole hand in and rustling around without looking to find a single crisp. And they do this for every. Single. Crisp. Or people who feel the need to play with a wrapper once they've finished the food.

And the worst, sucking on a straw when the drink is clearly gone.

Anyyywayyyyy, I'll calm back down now.

ReputationRep:
    I peel off the chocolate off the miniroll , then unravel the sponge and lick the cream. Yummy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.