Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Had my ld interview today, was only myself and one other lady. All went fine till 1-1 interview where I was asked if I could change what I already knew and had learnt about ld and if maybe this was to challenging for me:confused: were they testing me for reaction or do they honestly think I'm not capable? Help plz

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine was asked the very same question and its just to test your resolve and to see how committed you are to doing the course and weather you might think of changing to adult or mental health or even child nursing so as long as you said you were sure about it you would have done well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did tHink that Sully I was just upset I think. Been asked for references today as tutors say I interviewed well and now panel looking at my application .

ReputationRep:
    If they asked for references then you got a place in the course otherwise they won't bother so well done there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope so sully, they said asking for references doesn't mean you are guaranteed a place lol x

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.