Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppyvenables)
    Haha, oddly I'm in a similar situation, my house is right on the boarder of Worcestershire and Warwickshire :O I just have to walk to the other side of my house to e in a different county very weird
    whatsubjects do you do at a level ?
    Pop x
    :eek: I thought I was the only one
    right now I am doing a btec in graphic design which is almost over and hopefully I will get a decent grade! :P
    What about you?

Jakk

ReputationRep:
    haha zere are 2 ov uzzz mwahaha
    im doing graphics and art at a2 in alevels and as textiles
    just finished of my graphics coursework today and she said it was good so fingers and tooties crossed
    Pop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppyvenables)
    haha zere are 2 ov uzzz mwahaha
    im doing graphics and art at a2 in alevels and as textiles
    just finished of my graphics coursework today and she said it was good so fingers and tooties crossed
    Pop
    < that is one disturbing emoticon and best of luck with your coursework as well!

Jakk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackbreedon)
    < that is one disturbing emoticon and best of luck with your coursework as well!

Jakk
    haha i though so and yeah thanks, ive handed it in now completely and every single thing is done so yeah hopefully just got art and textiles to worry about now... and my 2 graphics exams :eek: ahhh
    only 3 weeks left so itll be okay did you say youve had coursework or anything?? if so good luck too (Y)
    Pop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosiewalrus)
    Yes I can't wait! have you got a conditional or unconditional?
    I have an unconditional Wbu?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.