Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Want to get into football. Help please :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I wanna get into football, know the teams (I roughly know about them), the players, stats and all that good stuff. Can anyone tell me how I can begin to get into football?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just watch it on the tele, get down to your local team live and you will begin to pick up the rules etc.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it seems like a pretty good start.

ReputationRep:
    Ask your mates/dad to take you to a game. Don't start off on telly, attending is the way to go.

ReputationRep:
    get into them dream teams thingys. play football manager type games but first of all find the team you wish to support!

ReputationRep:
    I used to watch football so I know the rules and all. It's just I haven't been watching it the last couple of years so I'm completely out of the loop on football news. I support Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmnemm)
    I used to watch football so I know the rules and all. It's just I haven't been watching it the last couple of years so I'm completely out of the loop on football news. I support Arsenal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You won't see your team lifting many trophies, although thats due to their refusal to buy awesome players and repeatedly agreeing to sell their best players...

News http://www1.skysports.com/football/ <--------- Good site to catch up on

ReputationRep:
    you will struggle to get to arsenal games, so watch what you can on the tele and get down to watch live games at a lower level, they really are a great experience! if your london based maybe look at getting to brentford, barnet, orient, dagenham, palace etc...... its great to watch

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.