Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi i recently got conditionals for edinburgh, herio*****, stirling, and napier. i have narrowed my choices down to heriot watt and edinburgh. the course i have applied for is computer science. i have attended both heriots and edinburghs open days. edinburgh seemed more impressive but i got the feeling that alot of it was put on. i just dont feel i would be able to fit into edinburgh uni with all the snobs and private school students who go there but at the same time its edinburgh uni where its compared to the likes of cambridge and oxford. But heriot watt may not be as impressive but is alot friendlier and more open.

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh is a far better course, I'm not applying personally but I have friends that are, it's a far more theoretical and prestigious that Heriot watts. You would have far better chances at a good graduate job in the CompSci field from Edinburgh

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.