Warwick: Economics Or MORSE? Watch

This discussion is closed.
chud
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh thanks for that. I cant see the harm in inquiring.

If i get/take the sponsership its over 3,000 per year thus meaning i would have no debts when leaving uni. For a person whos parents arent on the highest income its pretty important.
chud
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, looks like my decision has been made for me. I got the post through about 40 mins ago and its good news on the sponsership front - seems i got the job. Looks like i wont be on your course come Sept ;/
yummybecks
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
congrats!
chud
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Thanks.
S1M
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chud)
Well, looks like my decision has been made for me. I got the post through about 40 mins ago and its good news on the sponsership front - seems i got the job. Looks like i wont be on your course come Sept ;/
Congrats m8... So what do you do with your current application? is it defered? I'll possible see you there next year then even though you won't be on the same course...
chud
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by S1M)
Congrats m8... So what do you do with your current application? is it defered? I'll possible see you there next year then even though you won't be on the same course...
Nah im starting in Sept 2004! I'm leaving my course as it is; General Engineering. I will see you about thoy i hope! (aslong as i make the AABc offer! )
S1M
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chud)
Nah im starting in Sept 2004! I'm leaving my course as it is; General Engineering. I will see you about thoy i hope! (aslong as i make the AABc offer! )
Oh I see, your job is for a year in the middle of your degree? and after your degree too?

Yup I should see ya about too hopefully! (If I make my offer - I would say about 60% probability that I make it )
chud
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by S1M)
Oh I see, your job is for a year in the middle of your degree? and after your degree too?

Yup I should see ya about too hopefully! (If I make my offer - I would say about 60% probability that I make it )

Well good luck with it! MORSE is a great course!

No, im doing work experience over this summer for 13 weeks b4 i go to uni with this Engineering company. (They are gunna pay me 180p/w for me to sit on my arse )

The sponsership means i have to give the company 2yrs "service" after my degree - long way off yet ! And its not a strict 2yrs...so its all good
S1M
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chud)
Well good luck with it! MORSE is a great course!
Thanks! Good luck with meeting your offer too! I like the rhyme
(Original post by chud)
No, im doing work experience over this summer for 13 weeks b4 i go to uni with this Engineering company. (They are gunna pay me 180p/w for me to sit on my arse )

The sponsership means i have to give the company 2yrs "service" after my degree - long way off yet ! And its not a strict 2yrs...so its all good
Looks like your career is pretty much sorted too :P And you won't have much student debt :jealous: lol
chud
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by S1M)
Thanks! Good luck with meeting your offer too! I like the rhyme

Looks like your career is pretty much sorted too :P And you won't have much student debt :jealous: lol
Not quite, i wanna go to West coast of America or Japan and get involded with eathquake buildings....cos there arent many in the UK! This way just allows me to do it

Hmm i can spend my 4k loan on beer.. (i'll buy u a pint dont worry LOL) Just the one mind.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.54%
Excited (156)
9.14%
Worried (306)
17.93%
Terrified (379)
22.2%
Meh (167)
9.78%
Confused (37)
2.17%