The Student Room Group

Are my boobs too small?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shorty94
Hi everyone.

I was walking home the other day, and some man shouted 'Oi tiny tits!' at me. It's made me feel really self conscious and I was wondering if I'm unnaturally sized?

I'm 18, 5'3 and wear a 34B bra.

Thanks x

Should of shouted back "well at the least they're smaller than yours"..

Idk why an idiot man would do that?

and it doesn't matter any ignore him.. youll look better in smaller sized clothes anyway.

B isn't that small?
Reply 41
If he's fat say yep not quite as big as yours atm
Reply 42
Original post by natninja
How mature guys...

To be fair, men generally have little understanding of measurements, so really there's no way for us to tell without seeing a picture (with clothes on of course:tongue:).

Although they could have said that in a better way.
He was just getting rid of the frustration attached to having a baby dick, you have to understand...
Reply 44
Original post by Psyk
To be fair, men generally have little understanding of measurements, so really there's no way for us to tell without seeing a picture (with clothes on of course:tongue:).

Although they could have said that in a better way.

Fair enough, though I'm surprised you haven't been given 'the lecture' on how they work...
Why does it matter if they are small? it's your body not theirs and so not really any of their business.

I'm being a hypocrite, im 5ft4 and a 34B...saving up to get surgery if they havent grown by the time im 25 :tongue: really you should learn to love them though :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by natninja
Fair enough, though I'm surprised you haven't been given 'the lecture' on how they work...

Who would give me this lecture? I don't remember it being taught at school :tongue:
Reply 47
They sound absolutely fine, especially as you are quite petite. Who cares what other people think anyway!
Reply 48
This thread is full of guy creeps. Honestly, the size of your breasts is fine and ignore that guy. If a guy would shout at me 'oi tiny tits' I'd shout back 'oi tiny penis'
Just ignore what he said, whether they are big or small doesn't matter as long as your happy with them, if you're happy with the size of your boobs then it doesn't matter what other people think all that matters is what you think about them
Reply 50
Girls need to grow self confidence and belief in who they are.

It really doesn't matter. At any size they serve the function they are meant for.
um , ignore him ! unlike me im 13 and i have tiny boobs mine dont even touch each other! there tiny and embarrasing im 14 next month as well ! your perfect babes dont let a **** pull you down!
Original post by Shorty94
Hi everyone.

I was walking home the other day, and some man shouted 'Oi tiny tits!' at me. It's made me feel really self conscious and I was wondering if I'm unnaturally sized?

I'm 18, 5'3 and wear a 34B bra.

Thanks x

You dont sound like you are small chested i woudn't worry that guy was just an overall di** and would have picked on anything, even if it wasn't there.
For that peoples it may be small but in my view it's ok
Original post by 9398090724
For that peoples it may be small but in my view it's ok

OP asked this 6 years ago.

Quick Reply

Latest