Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone felt like they aren't accepted by there friends but in reality their friends love them for who they are?
    Everyday I find I experience this and I don't know how to deal with it
    Does anyone have any advice or tips for me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you kind of feel like the way you act is "wrong" ? in some way ?

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't think I'm doing anything wrong
    The only thing I try to do is make sure everyone is happy, but no one ever really does it to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saaaammm)
    I personally don't think I'm doing anything wrong
    The only thing I try to do is make sure everyone is happy, but no one ever really does it to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does making others happy make you happy? It's not selfish to make yourself happy once in a while.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like you have expectations of your friends, and therein lies the problem. You are different to them, but you expect them to treat you how you treat them. I imagine this gap in expectation and reality is why you feel they maybe don't accept you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Sounds to me like you have expectations of your friends, and therein lies the problem. You are different to them, but you expect them to treat you how you treat them. I imagine this gap in expectation and reality is why you feel they maybe don't accept you.
    this is the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Wow this actually makes sense to me
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.