Anyone else watching?

ReputationRep:
    Of course!

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for David Brent!

ReputationRep:
    Simon Cowell marries himself. Well obviously

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else inspired to help out with charity work by watching Red Nose Day?

Wasn't really surprised that Jessie J shaved her hair off but boy does she look different! And I thought that Simon Cowell marrying himself after David Walliams, Dermott O'leary and Louis Walsh all throw themselves at him, was brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Jessie J kinda annoys me. What did shaving her head have to do with Comic Relief? Just seems to me like an attention-seeking thing to do, getting more publicity for herself.

ReputationRep:
    I am finding the Peter Kaye bit rather offensive

Is it meant to be funny

Why is he taking the pee out of celebrities who have done endurance tasks
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Dame Edna was amazing. Eastenders was weirdly creepy. Byanka!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure I understood the Eastenders sketch? Not finding the Peter Kay thing funny either :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenOfThem)
    I am finding the Peter Kaye bit rather offensive

Is it meant to be funny

Why is he taking the pee out of celebrities who have done endurance tasks
    I agree, sometimes he's funny, but I think he's just tried too hard and I reckon it's probably offended quite a lot of people..
    I admire everyone who's doing stuff to raise money, but I don't think you need to take the **** out of people to do it :rolleyes:
    As I said before though, I think it's awesome how much people have done/raised, very inspiring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlehobbit)
    Not entirely sure I understood the Eastenders sketch? Not finding the Peter Kay thing funny either :confused:
    I didn't find it funny either. All the clips break my heart - I spent 2 weeks in Kenya last month with school and we did quite a bit of volunteer work. It is making me desperate to go back and do more!

ReputationRep:
    The cyber bullying thing is awful, reaching for the tissues right now. That poor boy and his family

ReputationRep:
    Yeaaah. I honestly don't understand the Peter Kay sketch. It seemed rather offensive and sorry, but his wife isn't actually a muslim is she? Because if she isn't, then I think thats quite offensive to all those muslims out there, right?
    But the Masterchef was good. Jaaaaackkk Whitehaaaall<3

ReputationRep:
    I love Smithy xD I wanna see Will Ferrel!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is Comic Relief, right?

I'm waiting for the funny bits, tbh.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    The cyber bullying thing is awful, reaching for the tissues right now. That poor boy and his family
    Got to me too, so sad. I hope through TSR we can help others in his situation and help stop bullies online.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer Children In Need. Charity begins at home and all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    Prefer Children In Need. Charity begins at home and all that.
    Tbf, Comic Relief is 50/50 at home/abroad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Tbf, Comic Relief is 50/50 at home/abroad.
    Have they told the presenters that?

It does seem very

AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA Oh yeah there's some bad stuff happening in Britain too AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA

ReputationRep:
    I wondered about the Peter Kay sketch too. What was it about the muslim with the head scarf? I also didn't find Smithy's little thing very good either. To be honest, I sat there thinking "...is he trying to be funny? It sounds quite bad to me"

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.