Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Hi there
    Im 16, i have a few black curly pubes, tiny tiny bits of armpit hair, little leg hair.
    My penis looks like a cocktail sausage flaccid but its 4.5 inches to 5 inches erect.is that normal as im pretty happy with its erect length, one problem is its very thin, thats whats stopped me going after a girl friend, any advice. Im also up for comparing with you.

Girls; if we were to have sex and i dropped my boxera and you saw the length would you be embarrased/ would it put you off?

Next thing, im constantly horny, probs because i have no one to talk to as i dont have a gf? Any help there

Any advice for me?
    Thanks all

ReputationRep:
    Some guys have more hair on various parts of them than others, and I can assure you that for every guy with differing hair, there is a girl with differing feelings towards it. I'm going to be pretty hairy, and I dislike it myself, but my fiancée loves it, so it's definitely not a problem whichever way it is.
    A vagina will also adapt to the size of most penises, so I wouldn't worry about that one either. Any girl worth having as a girlfriend isn't going to be worried about your size, whatever it is.
    And you're 16, of course you're constantly horny =P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.