Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Why would he tell me this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    We split up in Janurary, he dumped me in a text message over xbox, no voice message, phone call or anything. He hasn't spoke to me since then but he knew I was battling an eating disorder. He messaged me today saying from the pics I look extremely thin (obviously). I then replied 'I'm getting better'. He said to me 'You may be better but I never get back with an ex'. He then proceeded to tell me he's got a date tomorrow, she's good looking, plays xbox like him and smokes weed just like him so they'll get on well & that it's a blind date set up by his friend. I wouldn't get back with him after everything that happened but it pissed me off a bit. What's the need to tell your ex that, really?
    Hes definately trying to boost his own ego. I diagnose low self esteem for him op.

Call crimestoppers say hes doing coke with an underage prostitute tommorow itll be banter
    • TSR Support Team

People like that are pathetic, he is obviously trying to make you jealous. I wouldn't even waste your time speaking to him.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't deserve you sweetheart :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you for all the nice messages this morning I logged on facebook from his best mate saying I should do the world a favour and kill myself. He said I should step in front of a bus or jump off a bridge. He then asked if I knew when I was going to die so I said no and he said well I do. Don't know if that's a threat but I reported it to facebook, what a lowlife.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy but I have no support for him, he is a prick. I caould understand playing video games (some are actually alright if you don't get carried away) but smoking weed and stuff showing his bad side (not to mention what he's done). Just forget about him and don't even ever think about getting hime back, which girls tend to do. Also it's sometimes better to cut off facebook from your life as much as possible. My life became better without social networks, I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    ****er. Tell him ' i will send to ur new hot date my sincere condolences.' Prick! Heads up and keep fighting many hugs

ReputationRep:
    Omg I just read the fb thing, of course well done for reporting it he deserves a maaaassive ban and reprimand !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel this is one of those times where you find out who this girl is and proceed to tell her every embarrassing detail about him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    Aw thank you for all the nice messages this morning I logged on facebook from his best mate saying I should do the world a favour and kill myself. He said I should step in front of a bus or jump off a bridge. He then asked if I knew when I was going to die so I said no and he said well I do. Don't know if that's a threat but I reported it to facebook, what a lowlife.
    That's not on, never mind reporting to facebook - that's a death threat - call the police (non emergency number)

ReputationRep:
    If he was happy he wouldn't bother getting in touch with you to let you know how happy he was, he'd be busy enjoying his life. Before long you'll look back and wonder why the **** you ever cared what some unhappy insecure guy thought about you. It's a lot easier to give advice than to take it, as everybody knows, but trust me, that's the sign of a desperate, lonely person who's crying out for attention and wants a reaction from you, because he wants to know that you still care enough about him to care what he thinks.

If you really wanted to crush him, just stop talking to him. And if you ever feel the need to talk to him, just be SUPER casual; anything he says about you, or his new gf, or death threats, just respond with "lol yeah cool... anyway I hope your good, I've got to run but lets talk again soon"... Then don't initiate conversation until he does. He'll soon feel like you couldn't give a **** what he says, and it will break his spirit (that sounds a lot more evil than it did in my head).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iJess)
    Wow..you mix with some nice people..

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm these xbox playin girls always seem to elude me...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone. Xbox is where we actually met through a friend as I play xbox too. Gonna get on with my life now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.