Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Thank God for that!

Although referring to "hot Clitheroe grammar chicks" and whoever these Burnley girls were doesn't exactly help you either. However, I know two guys who went to Shrewsbury (just down the road from us) and they were just the same. Mind you, the Girls' High encouraged them enough :rolleyes:

Please, please stop corrupting each other! That's my job

Where are you going, Saintsin? That sounds like crazy prices - nearly 3 times what I pay, and my room is fabulous!

Ah yes, those were the days. Chasing random girls from random schools. I'm a good boy now though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Ah yes, those were the days. Chasing random girls from random schools. I'm a good boy now though.
    Yes, and I'm a Christmas fairy! (I seem to be using that phrase a lot recently...am I becoming more cynical than I already am, or are lots of people suddenly trying to ******** me?)

Meh, I never got chased. Luck of the draw...I guess they were all after evil Nicci. I was apparently too busy being the clever one. I'm still pathetic and swoony for "my" public schoolboy though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I'm a Christmas fairy! (I seem to be using that phrase a lot recently...am I becoming more cynical than I already am, or are lots of people suddenly trying to ******** me?)

Meh, I never got chased. Luck of the draw...I guess they were all after evil Nicci. I was apparently too busy being the clever one. I'm still pathetic and swoony for "my" public schoolboy though :rolleyes:
    lol. No serious, i've been a good boy for over two years. I just suddenly lost the will to 'pull' every attractive girl in sight when I was about 16. I remember it vivididly, I was my m8s yacht in the med, moored off Marbella, and there some very hot chicks in that place and me and my friends went bird hunting, specifically foregin bird hunting, one afternoon so we could have some chicks on the boat at night. I had just started going out with my girlfriend, and thought, I could be a naughty boy here, but it suddenly occured to me I wasnt going to win anything if I was, so didnt.

ReputationRep:
    I was my m8s yacht in the med, moored off Marbella,
    Reminds me of when I asked someone "Where do you come from?" and they [ridiculously and unecessarily] replied "Well, we have five houses". Especially the "m8" - trying to be "down" with us .

ReputationRep:
    lol. No serious, i've been a good boy for over two years. I just suddenly lost the will to 'pull' every attractive girl in sight when I was about 16. I remember it vivididly, I was my m8s yacht in the med, moored off Marbella, and there some very hot chicks in that place and me and my friends went bird hunting, specifically foregin bird hunting, one afternoon so we could have some chicks on the boat at night. I had just started going out with my girlfriend, and thought, I could be a naughty boy here, but it suddenly occured to me I wasnt going to win anything if I was, so didnt.
    Rah. See what blissy said! You make it worse by the minute. It's amusing though, and sadly there'll be enough people who don't care :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Reminds me of when I asked someone "Where do you come from?" and they [ridiculously and unecessarily] replied "Well, we have five houses". Especially the "m8" - trying to be "down" with us .

lol, unfortunatly I dont own 5 houses

My friends family own a rather famous theme park in Lancashire you might of heard of, so a yacht is drop in the otion for them. He is the only person I know with such an extravagence.

ReputationRep:
    lol, unfortunatly I dont own 5 houses

My friends family own a rather famous theme park in Lancashire you might of heard of, so a yacht is drop in the otion for them. He is the only person I know with such an extravagence.

I don't do theme parks. I don't do north.

p.s. what's an otion?

ReputationRep:
    Rah. See what blissy said! You make it worse by the minute. It's amusing though, and sadly there'll be enough people who don't care :rolleyes:
    Ah, whatever. I was making my point, that is honestly where I realised I could be a one woman guy. I hope you understand how hot some of those chicks were

ReputationRep:
    I hope you understand how hot some of those chicks were

That actually made me howl out with laughter. Surely you should appreciate your girlfriend for who she is, and not in comparison to others.

You make me laugh so much... (in an affectionate way)

ReputationRep:
    Ah, whatever. I was making my point, that is honestly where I realised I could be a one woman guy. I hope you understand how hot some of those chicks were
    Tragically I don't, and never will. Isn't that a sad thing? The world of rich playkids on the med coast is a sealed book to me. I went to Tenerife and that was horrible, so I can only hope for your sake it was better than that.

Blissy - you don't do north? That's bad! Mind you, I can't win - Joey thinks I'm southern and I bet you think I'm northern, right?

ReputationRep:
    That actually made me howl out with laughter. Surely you should appreciate your girlfriend for who she is, and not in comparison to others.

You make me laugh so much... (in an affectionate way)
    Yes I do, of course I do, I love her to bits. Although I dont approve of her choice of film she is watching at he mo *sigh*. I'm a red blooded male, it cant be helped

Well at least its affectionate

ReputationRep:
    Tragically I don't, and never will. Isn't that a sad thing? The world of rich playkids on the med coast is a sealed book to me. I went to Tenerife and that was horrible, so I can only hope for your sake it was better than that.

Blissy - you don't do north? That's bad! Mind you, I can't win - Joey thinks I'm southern and I bet you think I'm northern, right?
    Shropshire? Never heard of it = north.

Anything that isn't:
    Cornwall
    Devon
    Dorset
    Wiltshire
    Ummm...
    Hampshire
    London
    Sussex
    Umm....

Everything else is north and scary. And cold. And dour.

ReputationRep:

NAh, Shropshire is Midlands. You went to Wrekin College (the gymnastics thing gave it awat, my bird used to do it), we beat dem once upon a time in the Daily Mail cup. Wasnt that long a journey (compared to some i've had to make) so your Midlands.

I'll have you know I was conceived in Tenerife (why my mum choose to tell me this, I have no idea) Porta Del a Cruz I beleive.

ReputationRep:
    NAh, Shropshire is Midlands. You went to Wrekin College (the gymnastics thing gave it awat, my bird used to do it), we beat dem once upon a time in the Daily Mail cup. Wasnt that long a journey (compared to some i've had to make) so your Midlands.

I'll have you know I was conceived in Tenerife (why my mum choose to tell me this, I have no idea) Porta Del a Cruz I beleive.
    Jesus, when did I mention gymnastics? Nice detective work, by the way. Unfortunately I doubt you'll find any archivey stuff actually connecting me to the place. What did you make of it?

Doesn't surprise me that we lost, we weren't that great, although good enough locally. And I know I'm in the Midlands, just a lot of people seem to have trouble with this concept. Means I can take the piss out of both ends of the country, although down side is that they do the same back.

You may have been conceived in Tenerife, but I hated it when I was there. Perhaps I should have gone on a different sort of holiday, with my friends rather than with my parents :eek:

ReputationRep:

You may have been conceived in Tenerife, but I hated it when I was there. Perhaps I should have gone on a different sort of holiday, with my friends rather than with my parents :eek:

My grandad died in Tenerife on their 50th wedding anniversary holiday. Stupid Island intensive care. Pah.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, when did I mention gymnastics? Nice detective work, by the way. Unfortunately I doubt you'll find any archivey stuff actually connecting me to the place. What did you make of it?

Doesn't surprise me that we lost, we weren't that great, although good enough locally. And I know I'm in the Midlands, just a lot of people seem to have trouble with this concept. Means I can take the piss out of both ends of the country, although down side is that they do the same back.

You also said it was in Telford, now to my knowledge there is only one boarding school there

I think the building was quite pretty. Cant remember to be honest, been to so many whistle stop tours of schools. Arrive, get changed, warm up, beat them, get changed, leave. Just another days work

No, I went on holiday with my parents during the sumemr after my GCSE's to Portugal. It sucked badly, not that I would recomend a 18-30 holiday of course. Bleugh.

ReputationRep:
    My grandad died in Tenerife on their 50th wedding anniversary holiday. Stupid Island intensive care. Pah.
    How ironic. My life started there.

Perhaps, but i'd like to visit one day to see where I was conceived. There is some proper bo shark and marlin fishing there apprantly so that will do for me

ReputationRep:
    How ironic. My life started there.
    The outcome could have been different if your mum had had to rely on their medical system by giving birth there.

ReputationRep:
    The outcome could have been different if your mum had had to rely on their medical system by giving birth there.

Perhaps yes. But still you gf must have had a good innings no? Only one of my grandparents got passed 54. And she is going strong

ReputationRep:
    You also said it was in Telford, now to my knowledge there is only one boarding school there

I think the building was quite pretty. Cant remember to be honest, been to so many whistle stop tours of schools. Arrive, get changed, warm up, beat them, get changed, leave. Just another days work

No, I went on holiday with my parents during the sumemr after my GCSE's to Portugal. It sucked badly, not that I would recomend a 18-30 holiday of course. Bleugh.
    Jesus! You do your research, don't you? Yes, you're right, although I didn't board (stupid 45 minute bus journey with all the crappy first years when I was U6th :mad: ). Most of it is quite pretty but yeah, nothing too striking. You probably met evil Nicci, she probably flirted with you, and then you left. Good.

I think that Tenerife is going to have to be the last time I went away with them. Unfortunately this might leave my sis at somewhat of a loose end, but she'll survive. Don't go there, it's really not worth it. Go to Acapulco instead :cool: if you must go to a beach resort. I have no idea where I was conceived, nor do I wish to know.

Anyway, I should be going to bed, so night everyone!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.