Turn on thread page Beta

Accommodation costs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    The way I think about stuff is very selfish sometimes. I have almost anything I could want; I'm in a position thousands of people would kill to be in, and yet I'm still not happy with it and still find stuff to complain about. That's selfish.

Lol, how old is your sister? Mine is 15 and I'm sure she's worse than I was at that age, yet she gets to do everything I wasn't allowed to. My parents are perfectly fine with what I do now though - they figure that they have no idea what I'm doing while I'm at uni, so what's the point restricting me while I'm at home? Not that I want to do that much completely outrageous stuff anyway. As far as they are concerned though, I have stuck to my 3 month drinking ban

Dont be silly, you just got some lucky brakes in life. Just make the most of them, thats whats important.

16. Little ****.

Right bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Dont be silly, you just got some lucky brakes in life. Just make the most of them, thats whats important.

16. Little ****.

Right bed
    Think it's lucky breaks, but never mind - yes, I have been incredibly lucky in some things.

My sis is going to be 16 soon, not that I think it'll change anything. She's alright really, but we get on a lot better when I'm away than when we're living together.

Night night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Think it's lucky breaks, but never mind - yes, I have been incredibly lucky in some things.

My sis is going to be 16 soon, not that I think it'll change anything. She's alright really, but we get on a lot better when I'm away than when we're living together.

Night night
    16's not good either, my sister's not got any better now she's 16, but it'll be fine when i go to uni coz we won't be in each other's way all then time

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.