Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I think I've been suffering with BPD for a few months now or something similar due to how I act and I really want to get help and get my head sorted so I can do well in my exams in the summer and stop treating those close to me badly. What can I do?! I never turned up to the college Councillor sessions I organised and I'm scared to sort them out again and I'm scared no one will believe me or listen.

    Go seek help. They're professionals who are there to help you and deal with these things, so they won't doubt you, and they will listen. They understand how difficult it is to talk about things, so they won't mind that you missed sessions, they'll probably be glad to finally see you. If you feel you need help, it's out there, and there to help you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2013
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.