Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I need a fake picture of my boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss G)
    If you have to lie to your friends, there is clearly something wrong and YOU know it.
    Exactly.

This will all end in tears.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    Why would u go for older men? It could be illegal at times.....and also what's wrong with guys ur age?
    If someone's a child in the eyes of the law, then yes I'd take a different stance on that. But in this case, in my case-any other case where both parties are adults I notice people look for reasons for it to be wrong, when it may not be-cliches and things they've heard/seen that give them their opinions but not a lot of validity most of the time.
    Why *I* go for older men, I am genuinely not sexually attracted to men my own age at all. A mixture of looks and personalities but mostly, I prefer older men as partners.

I prefer the way older men treat me, generally of course there are exceptions to every rule.
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    she's over 16 - not illegal - no problem.
    Maybe there's nothing wrong with guys her age, maybe she just happens like this guy more, what's the problem? she's happy with him, how down on life do you have to be before you start to criticise someone else's happiness? they're not hurting anyone leave them be for the love of god, its not your relationship.
    Totally this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Haha eek a naruto fan :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tsunade where have you been?
    A rare find on this site. :holmes: I've literally only just got back into it!

Jiraiya and Tsunade are my favourite characters, too. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm more of a Sakura, unfortunately. :sigh: Tsunade is a god damn BAMF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss G)
    Not really, because your parents actually have some authority over you and can forbid you to see the person (if you're under their care and a minor) whereas your friends can do nothing but disprove, which shouldn't be an issue on its own.
    I assumed "disapproving" would be an issue in this case, which is why she didn't want to tell them. I mean, she presumably doesn't want to get into a big argument with her friends, despite the fact they have no authority to stop her seeing him.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe there's nothing wrong with guys her age, maybe she just happens like this guy more, what's the problem? she's happy with him, how down on life do you have to be before you start to criticise someone else's happiness? they're not hurting anyone leave them be for the love of god, its not your relationship.
    This...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    A rare find on this site. :holmes: I've literally only just got back into it!

Jiraiya and Tsunade are my favourite characters, too. :cool:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm more of a Sakura, unfortunately. :sigh: Tsunade is a god damn BAMF.
    Naruto is my fav character however I'm heartbroken ur a Sakura fan she is one of the most useless characters ever like come on :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    always **** ridin Sasgay

I see you like other animes what else do you read/watch?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Literally everything you have said on this has been great. Good going, I totally agree.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgt.Incontro)
    Why wouldn't she want a boyfriend near her age?

It's just so wrong.
    Just a quick question, I'm genuinely curious - what about it is wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a10)
    Naruto is my fav character however I'm heartbroken ur a Sakura fan she is one of the most useless characters ever like come on :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    always **** ridin Sasgay

I see you like other animes what else do you read/watch?
    Noo, she's not my favourite, Jiraiya and Tsunade are! I meant I'm more like Sakura than Tsunade.

She is pretty irritating, I kind of hope she'll be more useful as the manga goes on with the war and everything and forget about Sasuke. Naruto is my 3rd favourite. :awesome: And Minato and Kushina.

I've not been into it for a while, only just watching it again. I like Makoto Shinkai's films and Studio Ghibli, Kuro****suji, Azumanga Daioh, OHSHC... trying to find new stuff to watch, a lot of it is shoujo slice of life stuff and it's a little off-putting. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 19 and my boyfriend of late is 44. My friends haven't met him and I've told them he's only 30... for obvious reasons. I only have one friend who I truly trust and she's the only one who knows his real age.

Thing is, they keep nagging me to show them his picture, and I keep dodging the subject because... well, need I explain? They're quite suspicious now because it's been ages and I've revealed zilch. So I've decided just to find a picture of a random guy off the internet and show them that. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a male aged around 30?
    google.com

Sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That is not a bad idea!
    except when they meet him and he looks different ....

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.