Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend12)
    Guys, one quick revision tip.

I'm going through each extract (including introduction) and highlighting key points with questions that could be given on them. I've literally wrote "why" or "how does this..." on some of the paragraphs so I can be prepared for any questions.

I'm making a case study guide, though my teacher will produce one anyway, that has key definitions from each extract, key points and expanded analysis. For example, the introduction talks about a single currency, so I've made a page saying what it is, the benefits for and against etc...

If anyone would like a final copy of that, let me know. Hopefully I can complete it latest by 3 weeks.
    I would love a copy when it's ready, thanks!

ReputationRep:

I'm going through each extract (including introduction) and highlighting key points with questions that could be given on them. I've literally wrote "why" or "how does this..." on some of the paragraphs so I can be prepared for any questions.

I'm making a case study guide, though my teacher will produce one anyway, that has key definitions from each extract, key points and expanded analysis. For example, the introduction talks about a single currency, so I've made a page saying what it is, the benefits for and against etc...

If anyone would like a final copy of that, let me know. Hopefully I can complete it latest by 3 weeks.
    I'd like one please, thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surina_94)
    I did F585 in Jan and the essays are always based on the last extract so your based on sustainable development
    Hey, i did the exam in jan as well and was wondering if you could get ahold of the mark scheme?

Been looking around but haven't been able to find it anywhere, maybe you could ask a teacher?

ReputationRep:
    can you revise for this just by memorizing the toolkit? are there any markschemes for toolkit questions

ReputationRep:

Please may I have a copy too? Sorry, this must be getting quite annoying, it's just that my economic teacher has left the school before even teaching the whole syllabus and economics is my weakest subject.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I've been set a question from my teacher asking to 'comment on why high rates of economic growth has not led to sustainable development in the past in Estonia?' I'm really confused and any ideas would be really appreciated
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:

Could I have a copy if possible. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I would like to have a copy as well. It doesn't hurt to read around anyway. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Would love a copy, thanks!

ReputationRep:

That sounds excellent. I'd really appreciate it if you could send me that. Particularly any points you may have on the first extract.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:

would love a copy of this please, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gilchrist_Compass)
    Hi guys
    I've been set a question from my teacher asking to 'comment on why high rates of economic growth has not led to sustainable development in the past in Estonia?' I'm really confused and any ideas would be really appreciated
    Thanks!
    I've been set the same question did you get any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namraaaa)
    I've been set the same question did you get any ideas?
    I think the key point is that for sustainable development one would need short-term economic growth to be, at most, level with the long-term potential growth of the economy. If it were to exceed this, as was the case in Estonia, then this rate is not sustainable.

This to me is more analysis though, rather than 'commenting'. You would need to elaborate on why this was the case I presume: talking about things like the influx of FDI that led to the problem described above.

ReputationRep:

Can I PLEASE have a copy? THANKS!

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TUTOR2U TOOLKIT? IF SO CAN YOU POST A LINK? thankssss

ReputationRep:

Please may i have one aswell . Much appreciated Thank you very much

ReputationRep:

Sorry to keep bugging but any chance I can be sent a copy? Really struggling with the subject atm, thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:

i'd really like a copy, thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    resitting this

Can anyone helps me with the 18/20 markers? Is there a general format/plan on how togo about approaching them to get full marks?

ReputationRep:

Hi can I please have a copy, thanks

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants the Tutor2U tool kit then PM me your email or whatever and I'll send it over when I can. I have it as a PDF and not a link.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.